Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never want my own club to lose. But I'm glad that Leeds will miss out if the score remains the same.

All we need now is Stockport to get a couple of goals and relegate the Bindippers.

Comment

• Goooooooooalll

Comment

• Come on Oldham!

One goal will do.

Comment

• The last day of League One is a lot more exciting than the Premierships. Only thing that you can get excited about is the slim possibility of a Wigan win. Fourth place and relegation are already settled.

If Charlton manage to do this then that would be crazy considering how their season has gone. Leeds should have had automatic promotion they were on top for the majority of the season before Norwich came storming through to the top.

Comment

• Nooo Leeds goal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              That's anger right there, any reason?
              Balotelli is probably the most hated player in league and a bit of a wind up merchant. Apparently he insulted Totti during the game and Balotelli put his finger on his lips towarrds the Roma crowd telling them be quiet earlier in the season. Totti just wanted revenge and he got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What Harry has done with Spurs is so overrated, they have spent far more money than Arsenal and are still behind us, thats with us having a terrible run of results since the Barca game, not to mention numerous injuries to key players.

I would love to hear how much Spurs have spent over the last 4/5 years, also get that **** Rafa? talking about he needs money to strengthen, the money that **** has spent since he has been at El Fool ?
                Spurs are only 2nd to Man city over the past 3 years with spending, and 3rd after city/chelsea over the past 5.

As for your comment about rafa, hes 6th on the list of spending. 6th, only arsenal have spent less in the top7 teams. His record is about £14m per season. What do you think about that.

Comment

• Millwall score!!! now Millwall are going up ahaha

Comment

• Leeds drawing.

BUT MILLWALL WINNING!

Comment

• Beckforddd!!!! what the **** this is a crazy last few minutes Leeds going up!

Comment

Working...
                      X