This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    There are too many great backs to name, we'll be here all day.

Rio's length in the box and the way he just cuts **** out is the sickest.

Like a stretching wall.
    True....

Still i think vidic has been the best CB in the last year, People are slagging ferdinand off, but he will be back into the england squad and uniteds first team as soon as his injurys stop bothering him

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      True....

Still i think vidic has been the best CB in the last year, People are slagging ferdinand off, but he will be back into the england squad and uniteds first team as soon as his injurys stop bothering him
      I USED to slag him off.....Rio.

Until I realized how sound he is at pure defending. That's his staple.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Barcelona looking like **** wtf

Comment

• Lionel Messi looks stupid with his haircut. WTF.

He was > with more length.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• damn its 27 degrees in Kazan

Comment

• Hopefully carlton cole scores a hatrick tonight, got him captain on my fantasy team lol

Comment

• holy **** amazing goal by Andrii Shevchenko

Comment

• 2-0 to the Arsenal. Total domination at the Emirates, Song and Diaby are having an amazing game. Nasri is BACK!!!!, that goal was class........

Comment

• Rubin Kazan are actually a good team. Barcelona never looked like scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                      2-0 to the Arsenal. Total domination at the Emirates, Song and Diaby are having an amazing game. Nasri is BACK!!!!, that goal was class........
                      Probs the only thing nasri will do for the rest of the season now, like the old trafford goal lol...

Nah hes a good player, Still arsenal again cant keep a clean sheet....they need to work on that, good performance none the less

And wtf, barca drew?

Comment

Working...
                      X