Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on Martin Tyler? ESPN signed him to do the World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      What is your opinion on Martin Tyler? ESPN signed him to do the World Cup.
      He is not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
        Great result for the Gunners today, COMPLETE DOMINATION, unlucky we didn't score more, great finish by Arshavin and Ramsey, but credit to Sorensen who was a beast today and the Stoke defense for hanging on.

See, the league ain't out of our reach yet, its still to early to say, also, I'm 90 minutes away from 50K lol.

Got to agree there, De Jong was MOTM today......C'mon you Gooners lets win ****......
        The League is not out of reach guys we beat ATG Stoke 2-0

Chelsea look far from dominant again, they are good no doubt but beatable an have lost a fair bit this season anyway, they could have quite easily lost to United also
        Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 12-05-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          What is your opinion on Martin Tyler? ESPN signed him to do the World Cup.
          He is absolutely terrible imo. He has a boring annoying voice. People have been listng to him so long that they become acostumed to his ****ty commentary that they forget how rubbish he really is at it.
          Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Chelsea was poisoned and weight drained tonight.

Comment

• lol at N'Gog open goal miss against Rovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    New Paul Scholes
                    No....not quite, but a good player....since people hav been saying hes ****, my points kinda been proven over the last 2 matches

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                    Really, are you serious?

He's saying people are glory hunters for supporting chelsea, because they had no fans before Roman and his roubles came.
                    Could of been taken in 2 ways....

Still, Chelsea had alot of fans...they can now just brag about winning stuff now thats why they get noticed only now

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      No....not quite, but a good player....since people hav been saying hes ****, my points kinda been proven over the last 2 matches

Could of been taken in 2 ways....

Still, Chelsea had alot of fans...they can now just brag about winning stuff now thats why they get noticd only now
                      I think you'll find these things even themselves out overtime. He has scored goals recently but i bet you he dont stay at United and ends up playing for a mid/lower table team. In the context of being a top players he is ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X