This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Willian is quite good at recycling possession and is defensively surprising strong - but yeah he is pretty much a defensive attacking midfielder.

He is terrible in front of goal though and is basically not a goal threat. But whenever he doesn't play we are worse for it. So he is conspicuous by his absence. He is a better Ramires in style.

Stats wise Willian has always been poor though. He has never scored goals anywhere.

Oscar and Willian are replaceable if Chelsea can get better players than them. But maybe we can't. They are both very good players.
    They're both shit on Fifa aswell.

One one side i have Neymar with his five star skills running the show and next to him i have Oscar and Willian who are both a bag of shit.

Even Hulk has pissed off somewhere in the recent update, at least his left foot would get me a goal or two but Wiliian is completely useless.

Comment

• Fear not Kopite7 and Sake 1 lads!

Sakho says he's fine.

He's broke his back, but he'll walk it off.

''Mamadou : « Cela faisait plusieurs jours que je ressentais une tension au niveau du dos, la douleur s’est amplifiée et elle est devenue très vive lors du dernier match. Je reçois actuellement des soins mais rien d’inquiétant, je pourrai reprendre dès demain avec le groupe ! »

It has been few days that I have broken my back, the pain got bigger and more intense during the last match. I’m currently receiving treatments but nothing alarming, i'll jog it off. I will be able to join the group tomorrow.''

http://www.mamadousakho.fr/rien-dinquietant

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        They're both shit on Fifa aswell.

One one side i have Neymar with his five star skills running the show and next to him i have Oscar and Willian who are both a bag of shit.

Even Hulk has pissed off somewhere in the recent update, at least his left foot would get me a goal or two but Wiliian is completely useless.
        Oscar on FIFA is awful. I always play my brother-in-law who plays with United and there is Oscar getting constantly rag dolled by Rafael. He is such a ***** on that game.

Willian just plays right back no matter where I try and put him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Oscar on FIFA is awful. I always play my brother-in-law who plays with United and there is Oscar getting constantly rag dolled by Rafael. He is such a ***** on that game.

Willian just plays right back no matter where I try and put him.

Same here, the guy does more defending than of my defenders.

David Luiz, Marcelo and Dani Alves spend more time up front than any of my attackers but one guy i can guarantee will be back there putting his body on the line is Willian.

Comment

Same here, the guy does more defending than of my defenders.

David Luiz, Marcelo and Dani Alves spend more time up front than any of my attackers but one guy i can guarantee will be back there putting his body on the line is Willian.
              Willian is such a pro.

Comment

• Mourinho just buying Cuadrado to prevent United from getting him?

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  Mourinho just buying Cuadrado to prevent United from getting him?
                  He only does that to direct rivals, like when he stole Willian and Salah from under our noses.

He doesn't care about teams battling it out for the Europa League.

Comment

Fear not Kopite7 and Sake 1 lads!

Sakho says he's fine.

He's broke his back, but he'll walk it off.

''Mamadou : « Cela faisait plusieurs jours que je ressentais une tension au niveau du dos, la douleur s’est amplifiée et elle est devenue très vive lors du dernier match. Je reçois actuellement des soins mais rien d’inquiétant, je pourrai reprendre dès demain avec le groupe ! »

It has been few days that I have broken my back, the pain got bigger and more intense during the last match. I’m currently receiving treatments but nothing alarming, i'll jog it off. I will be able to join the group tomorrow.''

http://www.mamadousakho.fr/rien-dinquietant
                    Big Mama Sakho! Doesn't care if he breaks his back, he'll continue playing if it means breaking opposition skulls.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                      Mourinho just buying Cuadrado to prevent United from getting him?
                      Apart from Cesar Azpilicueta have Chelsea signed a potential first team player that nobody else wanted for about a decade?

It is the modern age - with an abundance of stats and football available - not to mention actual statisticians and economists working at major clubs. If nobody else wants these players it usually means they aren't that good. All the top clubs go in for the same players.

London usually wins out over the North West and if Man U went head to head with Chelsea for any player we'd have an advantage.

I remember when Hazard signed for Chelsea people actually said we stole him from Arsenal who as far as I know never put a bid in for him - the same with Juan Mata who Arsenal didn't think was worth more than £17 million.

Football has always been like that though. Both Dennis Bergkamp and Robert Pires were big targets for Chelsea. They choose Arsenal because they were obviously the better side then.

Chelsea and other big clubs scout these players for ages. Chelsea were looking at Willian for 3 seasons before we got him and we ended up stealing him from Spurs.

All the major clubs will probably have been scouting Cuadrado for at least 18 months if not longer. I have never seen him play much but he is a known quantity.

Comment

Working...
                      X