Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Reus has already rejected Chelsea. He is going to Real Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
      Why is Chelsea's stadium so small and run down though?
      It isn't.

Some prime real estate that too. Can you imagine what it's worth?

My guess is more than the entire city of Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        It isn't.

Some prime real estate that too. Can you imagine what it's worth?

My guess is more than the entire city of Liverpool.
        Having been to both stadiums (Emirates and Stamford Bridge) the one is head and shoulders above the other, that said the surrounding area at the Emirates is a ****hole

Comment

• The moment you realise floyd manny is gonna happen

Comment

• SUN 1 FEB 2015 - PREMIER LEAGUE
            ArsenalvAston Villa
            13:30

Comment

• CHELSEA WILL BLANK MAN CITY MIDFIELDER LAMPARD UPON RETURN

Chelsea will ignore Frank Lampard for his return with Manchester City on Saturday.

It will be the midfielder's first appearance at Stamford Bridge since his summer departure.

The Daily Express says there are no plans for any pre-match presentation.

While Chelsea made presentations to Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack when they made their returns recently, they have no plans to bestow any honours on Lampard.

The veteran is Chelsea's record goalscorer with 211 in 648 games.
              http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...0#.VMtRttKUeSo

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                Having been to both stadiums (Emirates and Stamford Bridge) the one is head and shoulders above the other, that said the surrounding area at the Emirates is a ****hole
                I bet you didn't struggle for a pub around Stamford Bridge either.

I find Stamford Bridge aesthetically pleasing. The Emirates doesn't look like a football stadium. It looks like it has been airlifted from America and plonked down.

Chelsea are meant to be getting our new stadium when it happens to be built by the Germans who made the Allianz. So our ground will look like a spaceship.

If Chelsea got Battersea Power Station that would have been hands down the best stadium in sport. With a huge single tier stand behind the goal with the two towers behind it.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-30-2015, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  CHELSEA WILL BLANK MAN CITY MIDFIELDER LAMPARD UPON RETURN

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...0#.VMtRttKUeSo
                  His fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    His fault.
                    I guess Chelsea will ultimately give him his tribute after he leave City.

This match is so important that it might decide the EPL winner and Chelsea can't get all sentimental with Frank.. especially after the first match.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      I guess Chelsea will ultimately give him his tribute after he leave City.

This match is so important that it might decide the EPL winner and Chelsea can't get all sentimental with Frank.. especially after the first match.
                      He is gonna score for sure.

I love him less now. Especially as his whole New York City move was bogus.

I am no longer comfortable calling him our greatest ever player which he is.

All the badge kissing seems hollower now.

Football is messed up now. It seems that anyone who goes public with their loathing of Chelsea ends up working at the club. It is still utterly unforgivable that Rafa Benitez got a job. Fabregas is a superstar but an indisputable thunder****. I can't believe he is at Chelsea either.

Comment

Working...
                      X