Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emre Stud was a sight to behold last night, and by that i don't mean his astonishingly good looks.

What a talent, only 21 years of age!

Schweinsteiger better be sleeping with one eye open, Emre is coming for his place in the national team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Liverpool are such bleeding hearts.

The are the Glencoffe Johnson of football.

Costa will be banned now as the whingey, scouse media, **** the bed.

F.uck it. Give them them the Capital One cup.
      You can shove that Carling Cup up yer arse, we only deal in the big dog trophies. If it ain't Champs League, Premier League or at a push, FA Cup we don't care.

Also talking of Glen Johnson.

That **** has gotta be the player i've detested most in recent memory.

If we offer the **** a new contract i for one will crack some skulls in this very thread so you all better be praying he doesn't get offered one unless you want to get your heads kicked in.

I'll come through your computer screens and shatter all your glass chins respectively, apart from my boys Kopite7 and Sake1 of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Emre Stud was a sight to behold last night, and by that i don't mean his astonishingly good looks.

What a talent, only 21 years of age!

Schweinsteiger better be sleeping with one eye open, Emre is coming for his place in the national team.

Comment

You sound exactly like the Scousers, you do know that?

They would excuse everything Saurez did as some kind of media witch hunt too.

Fact is, Elephant Man stamped on two players and should have been red carded. He deserves to be banned. That's justice, it's not some conspiracy.

Comment

• At least with Suarez there was the fact that he was such a special player to work in his favour. Yeah he was a ****, but he was a amazingly talented ****.

Elephant man is a plodding plodder of a striker who scores **** goals which have been put on a plate for him by the real talents such as Fabregas and Hazard.

There's nothing amazing about that ugly **** apart from the fact that he does his job, he puts it in the back of the net. Which is fair enough i suppose, but the **** aint someone that will be remembered as a one off special talent like Suarez will forever be by all who witnessed him as a Liverpool player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You sound exactly like the Scousers, you do know that?

They would excuse everything Saurez did as some kind of media witch hunt too.

Fact is, Elephant Man stamped on two players and should have been red carded. He deserves to be banned. That's justice, it's not some conspiracy.
              Dirk is spot on. Costa is a dirty **** that cannot be denied. But you can't defend the dirty **** on your team and then turn round and condemn the dirty **** who plays for someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                You can shove that Carling Cup up yer arse, we only deal in the big dog trophies. If it ain't Champs League, Premier League or at a push, FA Cup we don't care.

Also talking of Glen Johnson.

That **** has gotta be the player i've detested most in recent memory.

If we offer the **** a new contract i for one will crack some skulls in this very thread so you all better be praying he doesn't get offered one unless you want to get your heads kicked in.

I'll come through your computer screens and shatter all your glass chins respectively, apart from my boys Kopite7 and Sake1 of course.
                Liverpool just aren't worth playing. The aggravation is too much.

I would be happy to forfeit any future fixtures against Liverpool. It is like fighting Sven Ottke in Germany even if you're at home. Horrible, angsty games, against a team that will claim a moral victory whatever happens and will be backed to the hilt by the media.

We should void the result yesterday, melt the trophy down and shove it up Brenda's urethra.

Comment

• LIVERPOOL will assess the fitness of Mamadou Sakho ahead of the weekend clash with West Ham United.

The French defender was forced off early in the second half of their Capital One Cup semi-final defeat to Chelsea on Tuesday night with a back injury.

It is understood he had been carrying the problem prior to the game, playing through the pain before succumbing after 57 minutes.

He will be assessed by the Reds***8217; medical team at Melwood this week, but is a doubt for Saturday***8217;s game with the Hammers.
                  A half fit Big Mama Sakho with a crippled back kept Chelsea's wealth of attacking talent at bay last night. One thing is for sure, that goal would never have happened if BMS was on the field. Absolute monster.

Comment

• This guys got to feel sick.

All he needed was another goal from either Barcelona or Atletico after half time to win 196k. Atletico played the entire second half with 10 men and the last 10 or so minutes with 9 men.

He was offered 22K to cash out at half time and didn't cash out a penny, you can cash put anything from 10% to 100%.

Gutted.
                    Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 01-28-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
                      A half fit Big Mama Sakho with a crippled back kept Chelsea's wealth of attacking talent at bay last night. One thing is for sure, that goal would never have happened if BMS was on the field. Absolute monster.
                      That guy was the worst player on the pitch.

He got roasted by Diego Costa, tried to put Oscar in on goal, and to finish it off he got crunched up by Oscar. OSCAR!?

Comment

Working...
                      X