This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    That guy was the worst player on the pitch.

He got roasted by Diego Costa, tried to put Oscar in on goal, and to finish it off he got crunched up by Oscar. OSCAR!?
    I know they're trolling a bit about Sahko but I didn't realise it was THAT much. When I saw the pass statistics he had, I thought "Ok maybe he's decent on the ball" but nope....not even that. He almost cost them two goals by giving the ball away near his own box.

Proper donkey. And I'm lead to believe he gets picked over Koscielny for France?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I know they're trolling a bit about Sahko but I didn't realise it was THAT much. When I saw the pass statistics he had, I thought "Ok maybe he's decent on the ball" but nope....not even that. He almost cost them two goals by giving the ball away near his own box.

Proper donkey. And I'm lead to believe he gets picked over Koscielny for France?

Comment

• Trolling? Sakho is the first name on the French team sheet. Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

• Comment

• You know La Liga is ass when even Torres is banging in the goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
              You know La Liga is ass when even Torres is banging in the goals.
              Can we exchange hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
                You know La Liga is ass when even Torres is banging in the goals.
                He's playing in a team that actually plays to his strengths. Chelsea had no idea what to do for a couple of seasons without a big lummox up front to launch the ball to.

Comment

He's playing in a team that actually plays to his strengths. Chelsea had no idea what to do for a couple of seasons without a big lummox up front to launch the ball to.
                  That may be true, but La Liga is still absolute ****e.

Comment

Torres is a lummox.

He has a terrible first touch.

Comment

I for one aren't trolling at all when it comes to Big Mama.

As i said previously, there's always a chance he's gonna misplace a pass or two given the fact that he always looks to play it out rather than hoof it out but i'd take that every single day of the week over a defender who just hoofs the ball straight back to the other team. Not only does Big Mama try and play it out, he tries and play it out in a way you'd expect a creative midfielder to do, always looks for a significant pass rather than just a bog standard pass to anyone.

Also one time which he gave the ball away near the box was Lucas's fault, he just wasn't on the same wavelength as Big Mama.

He gets picked over Koscielny, Varane, the donkey City paid £43m for, Zouma, Yanga Mbwia, the CB Barca bought to replace Puyol, need i go on?

Basically he's their first choice CB.

He's also PSG's youngest ever captain, was given the armband at the tender age of 18.

He's a great defender, you're just being blinded by the couple of shaky moments he has every now and then which nearly every defender has. His get pointed out more often from people who haven't a clue about football because he ''looks awkward'' on the ball. Who gives a flying **** if he looks awkward? Not everyone looks like Iniesta on the ball.

Just look at the difference he's made to our defence since he's came back from injury.

Big Mama is a great defender, if anyone knows what a great defender is Didi Deschamps does given how he played in front of the likes of Thuram, Desailly and Blanc to name a few in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X