Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threw a couple of stacks of damp hay on a bonfire at a party.

Pushed a kid down a massive steep hill in a shopping cart.

Burned down a tree house in the middle of the forest which allegedly belonged to a little girl and her grandfather. "Jill & Grandpa's Tree Fort!"

Tried to unclog a shower drain with brake parts cleaner and a lighter. Biggest smoke cloud ever.

1 whole bottle of Captain Morgans Tattoo + 1 whole bag of Ruffles & Ranch Dip = violent illness.

Used bootlegged field passes at a UofM football game and ran on the field with my friends and the players. Touched the banner and promptly got roughed up by security guards...had to eat the field pass while a cop had his back turned.

Gave a kid a piledriver on a cement floor (more or less).

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      Burned down a tree house in the middle of the forest which allegedly belonged to a little girl and her grandfather. "Jill & Grandpa's Tree Fort!"
      diiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        diiiiiiiiiiiiiick
        x10......

strange how "burn it" seems to be a good solution to everything when you're a lad.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          x10......

strange how "burn it" seems to be a good solution to everything when you're a lad.
          i'm strangely comfortable with it as an adult too...

Comment

easily the dumbest thing I have ever done is getting a DUI

Comment

I work at a superstore, I stack the fruit and veg.. anyway, out in the stock area there was a hole in the ceiling, so me and my workmates would throw the odd egg, loaf of bread, cucumber, you name it.. we threw it up there.

A year or so later, they call the workmen in to put up a new ceiling.. well, they were up to their knees in nasty ass, gone off ****. That's all I can describe it as, rotting food that's old as **** and stinks to high heaven.

I didn't personally get the blame, but we shared it between us because they didn't know who actually did it.

The store had to waste the food, and it cost them over 2 grand.

Suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                I work at a superstore, I stack the fruit and veg.. anyway, out in the stock area there was a hole in the ceiling, so me and my workmates would throw the odd egg, loaf of bread, cucumber, you name it.. we threw it up there.

A year or so later, they call the workmen in to put up a new ceiling.. well, they were up to their knees in nasty ass, gone off ****. That's all I can describe it as, rotting food that's old as **** and stinks to high heaven.

I didn't personally get the blame, but we shared it between us because they didn't know who actually did it.

The store had to waste the food, and it cost them over 2 grand.

Suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  They do say that children who obsess with fire usually have a back ground of sexual abuse. You should look into that, maybe you don't remember something.
                  doubt it, me ,my grandad, my dad, my uncles and 2 off my cousins all just loves fire its genetical.

dad dont cut grass in the autumn he burns it

Comment

selling my goat Helga for this stupid thing called "computer"... i miss Helga very very much..

Comment

Working...
                    X