Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was a kid I was imitating the older kids by riding my bike without holding on to the handle bars when i was riding too slow to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
      hey cptn. We are going to do an intervention for you. One day you'll enter an office or room and we'll all be in a circle in a room. We'll surprise you..
      i always knew that day would come...

Comment

when i was a kid i was told that cats have 9 lives and always land on their feet.

so i took my little kitten and threw it in the air as high as i could and watched it hit the ground head first.

it went into a coma but i gave it cpr and it came back to life.

i realized that cats dont always land on their feet, but i still havn't found out if they really have 9 lives or not.

Comment

Hey Howdy I got somethin in common with you.

I've fallen off the bed while ****ing a girl, banged my head against my tv, got up, tried to start again and fell asleep on top of her(she was really fat). Nedless to say I was very very drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
            Hey Howdy I got somethin in common with you.

I've fallen off the bed while ****ing a girl, banged my head against my tv, got up, tried to start again and fell asleep on top of her(she was really fat). Nedless to say I was very very drunk!
            oh i fell asleep on my chick last year too! this was the same girl that i flipped over to hit it from behind but i spun her around a lil hard and she fell off the bed.

pretty much, anything disastrous that can happen in the sack has happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
              oh i fell asleep on my chick last year too! this was the same girl that i flipped over to hit it from behind but i spun her around a lil hard and she fell off the bed.

pretty much, anything disastrous that can happen in the sack has happened to me.
              LOL

I fell asleep on another girl aswell about a month after that occasion. Only this time she had connections to a girl I fancied. In my drunken logic I reasoned that if I ****ed her good it would give me a better chance of ****ing her. Well, if my plan had any chance of coming off, i ****ed up pretty badly when called upon!

I never did get a chance with her friend

I've also been kicked in the head by a girl in bed. I had pulled out and was getting the old boy ready to go back in and went for the wrong hole(it was an honest mistake, needless to say I was very very drunk). This girl was known as a bit of a nutcase so she kicked me in the head. *****

Comment

I accidentally brushed my teeth with icy hot one time. Yup.

Comment

Well the stupidest thing I ever did was getting plastered at the club one night and stopping at a red light and falling to sleep and when I woke up I was on the median with a police officer knocking on my window with his flashlight.

Comment

Discovered this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                      Well the stupidest thing I ever did was getting plastered at the club one night and stopping at a red light and falling to sleep and when I woke up I was on the median with a police officer knocking on my window with his flashlight.
                      damn...i fell a sleep in a mcdonalds drive thru at about 4 am...luckily the drunk person behind me woke me up

Comment

Working...
                      X