Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

this thread is inspired by me getting in the elevator this morning and forgetting to hit any buttons. i just stood there for about 45 seconds until the door opened and some dude came in. i was about to get out until i realized that we were still on the 1st floor.

Him: "dude, were you just standing there?"
    Me: ".....huh?"

so what lame things have you done? i'll share some more later.

You gotta give me a while. I've done a lot of pretty lame things in my short time on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      this thread is inspired by me getting in the elevator this morning and forgetting to hit any buttons. i just stood there for about 45 seconds until the door opened and some dude came in. i was about to get out until i realized that we were still on the 1st floor.

Him: "dude, were you just standing there?"
      Me: ".....huh?"

so what lame things have you done? i'll share some more later.
      I did some really stupid things as a kid and lots of them involved fire. I don't know why but i had a fascination with it.

I once set a toilet roll on fire in house when i was on the toilet, it dropped to the floor and burnt a big hole in the carpet, needless to say my parents were not impressed.

Another time i stole quite a big amount of magnesium from science class at school, you know the **** were you set it on fire and it burns a really really bright white colour. Well, anyway i thought it would be a brilliant idea to do this in my kitchen in the dark. I held the magnesium stip in them metal things you use to turn meat (i can't remember the name) and set it on fire using the gas oven. Anyhow it started burning and dropped to the floor and melted a big patch of the plastic lino in the kitchen. My parents were not amused.

Comment

Oh and with the toilet roll i thought it would burn like paper, you know were it starts to burn slow then fast. But know the whole thing just went up within a second.

Comment

Going through the wind shield of an Ford Explorer.
          Losing my head, and doing a stint in DVI.

Comment

Dumbest **** I ever did was moving in with a chick when I was 18... I totally ****ed my opportunity to enjoy my late teen years and early twenties; I am making up for it now.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
              I did some really stupid things as a kid and lots of them involved fire. I don't know why but i had a fascination with it.

I once set a toilet roll on fire in house when i was on the toilet, it dropped to the floor and burnt a big hole in the carpet, needless to say my parents were not impressed.

Another time i stole quite a big amount of magnesium from science class at school, you know the **** were you set it on fire and it burns a really really bright white colour. Well, anyway i thought it would be a brilliant idea to do this in my kitchen in the dark. I held the magnesium stip in them metal things you use to turn meat (i can't remember the name) and set it on fire using the gas oven. Anyhow it started burning and dropped to the floor and melted a big patch of the plastic lino in the kitchen. My parents were not amused.
              Great reoccurring themes there lol. Have you done anything else where your parents weren't amused?

Most kids play around with fire, you're no different though. Most also have the common sense not to do it in their own house though

The worst thing is always the "Disappointed speach."

Comment

Heres a taster.

Throwing eggs and someones windows from my own back garden when i was 13 wearing a bright orange t-shirt, so they knew who it was. then having to go round and mop it up, while they were standing there looking like they wanted to ring my neck! I dont blame them

I've also done stupid things with a can of lighter fluid, dry grass and a rubber swing. I'll let you dwell on that one for a while

Comment

hmmm...stupidest thing was selling dope and being put on probation for 10 years. Not finishing college even though i had a scholarship. But hey they say you live and learn...

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post

I did this too, but I threw the entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet. My brother and I used to douse our hands with rubbing alcohol, then light them on fire and pretend we were M. Bison and Ryu from Street Fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X