Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot to take a shower this morning. not that i would've even if i remembered cause i woke up 15 minutes before i had to be at the office.

but i didn't even realize it until about 5 minutes ago. i'm sittin here at my desk wonderin why i'm feeling so crusty.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
      I did some really stupid things as a kid and lots of them involved fire. I don't know why but i had a fascination with it.

I once set a toilet roll on fire in house when i was on the toilet, it dropped to the floor and burnt a big hole in the carpet, needless to say my parents were not impressed.

Another time i stole quite a big amount of magnesium from science class at school, you know the **** were you set it on fire and it burns a really really bright white colour. Well, anyway i thought it would be a brilliant idea to do this in my kitchen in the dark. I held the magnesium stip in them metal things you use to turn meat (i can't remember the name) and set it on fire using the gas oven. Anyhow it started burning and dropped to the floor and melted a big patch of the plastic lino in the kitchen. My parents were not amused.

They do say that children who obsess with fire usually have a back ground of sexual abuse. You should look into that, maybe you don't remember something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        i forgot to take a shower this morning. not that i would've even if i remembered cause i woke up 15 minutes before i had to be at the office.

but i didn't even realize it until about 5 minutes ago. i'm sittin here at my desk wonderin why i'm feeling so crusty.
        It is every Americans God given right to come to work funky once in a while. Especially the thursday night partying crew.
        Typical Californian, can't wait for friday so they stretch the weekend to span from Thurs to mon night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
          I did this too, but I threw the entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet. My brother and I used to douse our hands with rubbing alcohol, then light them on fire and pretend we were M. Bison and Ryu from Street Fighter.
          Me and my brother did something very similar, only we used rubbing alcohol on our heads and laughed as our hair burnt away...............Our parents didn't see the humor in it.

Me and my brother nearly burnt the house down when we were very young. I set a toy helicopter on fire, and watched in awe as it rained down smoldering bits of liquified plastic. The entire room was full of smoke and the floor was burnt to ****.

When my mom came in we blamed it on my sister who had recently started smoking. We said all the smoke was from her cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
            They do say that children who obsess with fire usually have a back ground of sexual abuse. You should look into that, maybe you don't remember something.
            i used to like melting my Gi-Joe figures when i was a kid. it was cool cause you could totally deform their faces and make em look all demonic. me and buddy Steven used to melt their hands off and replace em with needles. we were inspired by Evil Dead 2. they'd end up looking like Baraka.

the only sexual abuse i recall was when i was 8 years old and snuck into the TV room when my older cousin was watching Revenge of the Nerds with all her friends. that shower scene was the first time i ever saw a woman's vagina and i became infatuated with it ever since. that may not seem like sexual abuse to some of you but anytime i want vagina and can't have it........well that's sexual abuse to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
              It is every Americans God given right to come to work funky once in a while. Especially the thursday night partying crew.
              Typical Californian, can't wait for friday so they stretch the weekend to span from Thurs to mon night.
              aaaaabsolutely! that's why we begin the mayhem on Thursday nights! it's not even 10am, i'm still drunk, getting texts for tonight's plans and.....well.......have you ever sat at your desk knowing you have stuff to do but just.......not having the ability to actually START anything?

Comment

i used to like melting my Gi-Joe figures when i was a kid. it was cool cause you could totally deform their faces and make em look all demonic. me and buddy Steven used to melt their hands off and replace em with needles. we were inspired by Evil Dead 2. they'd end up looking like Baraka.

the only sexual abuse i recall was when i was 8 years old and snuck into the TV room when my older cousin was watching Revenge of the Nerds with all her friends. that shower scene was the first time i ever saw a woman's vagina and i became infatuated with it ever since. that may not seem like sexual abuse to some of you but anytime i want vagina and can't have it........well that's sexual abuse to me.
                Funny ****. The first time I recall seeing "vagina" was my babysitters when I was around 7 or 8, She used to have me sit in the bathroom when she took a shower or bath. God what a blessed memory I have.

Comment

aaaaabsolutely! that's why we begin the mayhem on Thursday nights! it's not even 10am, i'm still drunk, getting texts for tonight's plans and..........have you ever sat at your desk knowing you have stuff to do but just.......not ..wellhaving the ability to actually START anything?

That is called Friday blues I think. And to let you know how familiar I am I'm the only ****er in the library i have a paper due, three exams to study for and I'm on this god for saken web site.
                  Go friday!!!

Comment

Funny **** Captain. I especially enjoyed the story of the melting of G.I. Joes, I've done that a bit as well though I never got creative with giving them new appendages. I just liked to burn a hand or a leg off and make up a story about how he lost it in battle.

Comment

Dosia, I gotta ask. If that chick in your avatar someone you know, or just a pic you found online? I'd eat that ass with chop sticks, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X