Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Funny ****. The first time I recall seeing "vagina" was my babysitters when I was around 7 or 8, She used to have me sit in the bathroom when she took a shower or bath. God what a blessed memory I have.
    now THAT is sexual abuse.

hey, have you ever had your friends tell you that they lost their virginity when they were that age from their babysitter?? this is one of the clearest indications that 1) they're liars and that never happened and that 2) they're probably still virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
      damn...i fell a sleep in a mcdonalds drive thru at about 4 am...luckily the drunk person behind me woke me up
      LMAO I have no idea how long I was there but I'm sure alot of people drove by and just laughed....bitches!

Comment

For the record, the only action figures I had that I never took a flame too were my Ninja Turtles ones. They were way too fucking cool to have to take a flame to.

And especially any of the transforming ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
          now THAT is sexual abuse.

hey, have you ever had your friends tell you that they lost their virginity when they were that age from their babysitter?? this is one of the clearest indications that 1) they're liars and that never happened and that 2) they're probably still virgins.
          I wanted her so ****ing bad and had know idea what wanting was. I just couldn't get the picture of her nakedness out of my head. I can say I never claimed to hit it, though I probably came closer to getting the babysitter cat then most who tell the story.

I did mess around with my brother and sisters babysitter when I was 11ish. According to my mother she was 14ish, I remembered her older, but hell it was "blowjoy" Who gives a ****?:blow:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            For the record, the only action figures I had that I never took a flame too were my Ninja Turtles ones. They were way too fucking cool to have to take a flame to.

And especially any of the transforming ones.

I admit, I have slain many ninja turtle in my youth. It is a shame I must live with.

Comment

I admit, I have slain many ninja turtle in my youth. It is a shame I must live with.
              Blasphemous. There's a special place reserved in hell for those that punish the Ninja Turtles.

Comment

That is called Friday blues I think. And to let you know how familiar I am I'm the only ****er in the library i have a paper due, three exams to study for and I'm on this god for saken web site.
                Go friday!!!
                haha!! i'm so glad i have zero responsibilities!

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Funny **** Captain. I especially enjoyed the story of the melting of G.I. Joes, I've done that a bit as well though I never got creative with giving them new appendages. I just liked to burn a hand or a leg off and make up a story about how he lost it in battle.
                one time we melted his hands to his face. i was very proud that day.

so did yer sister end up getting the blame for starting that fire?

Comment

Ran a kid over and paid him 5 bucks to pretend nothing happend! Dont worry I only ran over his feet.

One Time I also farted so hard that my back cracked! and the crack was a bad crack not a good sounding crack either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                    haha!! i'm so glad i have zero responsibilities!

one time we melted his hands to his face. i was very proud that day.

so did yer sister end up getting the blame for starting that fire?
                    **** no, the entire room was billowing with smoke. She would've had to spark up an entire carton to get that much smoke. I took a fierce ass whipping for that one.

Comment

Did Graffiti on a bridge where ever one can see on a sunday afternoon, police drove by arrested us charged us with a $700 fine and a year of probation...

Comment

Working...
                      X