Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    **** EA, they do this with every game. they always come up with games that lack major things so that they can come up next year with an improved version, only thing is in that version they somehow mess some things up again so that next year they can pull off the same thing again. they do it all the time. with all their games. whether its fight night, fifa, madden, you name it. and then they take out some features one year, and 2 years later they introduce the same features again like they're new or something. but their games are still more realistic than the other stuff thats out there so you have to put up with this recycled ****.

FN needs to be more of a boxing game. punching still sucks. you cant throw any decent combinations, not even a simple 1-2, the way they move its just stupid. so they need to change all that. i dont want to throw a straight with lennox lewis all the time in order to knock people out.

more blood, more cuts, broken jaws & noses. make it realistic you *******, stop worrying about the PG ****. 7 year old kids dont play FN you idiots

more animations (knockdowns, movement)

better audio. it sounds ******ed when you punch somebody. like banging a drum

and for the love of god, more gear. winning gloves, cleto reyes etc. but i guess that has to do more with licensing, maybe those companies dont want to be in the game, like floyd the ****

theres so much more stuff. like being dead tired after throwing like 5-6 punches. its ******ed. you should be able to go full speed the first 5 rounds or so without huffin and puffin like some fat 70 year old would. those are world class athletes for ****s sake

counter punching needs to be better and more effective. you shouldnt be able to knock people out only with mike tyson or lennox

more fighters (duh)

They will sure as hell listen to you now.

Comment

We need super middleweights in it,Froch and kessler are a must ,eubanks and benn would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Wright View Post
        We need super middleweights in it,Froch and kessler are a must ,eubanks and benn would be nice
        You mean Chris Eubank.... NOT Eubanks

Comment

Originally posted by fighting101 View Post
          You mean Chris Eubank.... NOT Eubanks
          Does it matter to you that much that he put an 's' on the end of his name?

Comment

'Eubanks' is actually the name he was born with, which makes the correction even more pointless.

Anyway, is this game even confirmed? Haven't heard about it elsewhere, is it officially in development yet?

Comment

How about a game that doesn't crash my PS3 when i play OWC?

Comment

how is it playing FNC online? do people play somewhat realistic or is it all just lame bull**** and a bunch of 12 year olds that dont know **** about boxing **c) roger mayweather) and basically just figured the game out and will beat your ass no matter what?

i played a couple games online in FN4 but, i downloaded david tua and used him. i always fought guys with 400 inch arms and all they did was throw punches to the body from outside until i was dead tired and i couldnt do **** about it

Comment

the game is decent right now.

1:The main problems are the 1 dimensional defense, which basically makes and breaks the game. It's the only true problem with FNC. The rest of the game is going in a good direction. They added more blood and swelling to aim at a more mature crowd, the punch controls are superb.

2: the physiques are still funny. Some are all right but they need to really tweak it. Boxers are generally slimmer since it is a stamina sport. Even Hagler and Tyson are still too muscular in the game. Tyson was a tank but in the game he's a body builder. The frames need to have more versatility as well. Some fighters are slimmer framed up top, bigger legs. Some have slimmer sloped shoulders (Barrera, Robinson) some are broad shouldered (Hearns, Foreman etc) these things are what make a fighter look like a fighter. We aren't zoomed in on their faced when we watch boxing so the game should be the same. Make it look like them from far away.

3: they did a decent job on the styles, but this is an area that can always be improved. I loved what they did with chavez, fights exactly like him. The tweaking of the fighters could be a bit different too. I don't know why Oscar has amazing stamina or why chavez chin isn't at least an 18. Frazier as well seems a bit slow and clumsey, he was rather quick and snappy with his punches. Little things like that. When I see ali in the game now he seems jacked up and top heavy gliding around like a goofy chartoon.

4:the game is still good, its now a matter of tweaking, adding more fighters, venues (even old venues) and getting rid of that 1 dimensional defense.

Comment

I wish fightrs threw more punches. I've always wanted to go to war in legacy mode and when playing agaisn the computer, in fnc the ai is poor and even pressure fighters dont throw nearly enough punches. I'd love them to have james kirkland who comes forward throwing punch after punch without stopping and not just throwing two hooks and having a breather. Also the defence should go back to fn3/fn4 this one touch defense is crap.

Another long shot, please take away the counter punching crap, it makes it sooooo easy to sit on the ropes and catch the other with coutners for a quick ko

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      'Eubanks' is actually the name he was born with, which makes the correction even more pointless.

Anyway, is this game even confirmed? Haven't heard about it elsewhere, is it officially in development yet?
                      They were supposed to work on another Fight Night after they finished another MMA game, but Strikeforce was sold to the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X