Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should make fighters pressing forward move faster than jokers running backwards.. Make it so the runners will have to actually fight . More stamina loss for players running away whole fight . Eliminate the sidestep uppercut spam . Add welterweight division for online play . ( lot of good fighters at 147 cant use cause cant matchup with 160 pounders .) Need more lw fighters definately ( mancini , pryor , arguello ,for starters ) Need more mw and hw fighters also . Judging should add for agression in scoring a round .

vinscaddy 88 ( rank 37 in the world )
    Last edited by vinscaddy; 11-04-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinscaddy View Post
      They should make fighters pressing forward move faster than jokers running backwards.. Make it so the runners will have to actually fight . More stamina loss for players running away whole fight . Eliminate the sidestep uppercut spam . Add welterweight division for online play . ( lot of good fighters at 147 cant use cause cant matchup with 160 pounders .) Need more lw fighters definately ( mancini , pryor , arguello ,for starters ) Need more mw and hw fighters also . Judging should add for agression in scoring a round .

vinscaddy 88 ( rank 37 in the world )
      then nobody would pick Ali. Just Tyson so making pressure fighters move faster is probably a terrible idea. Esp consdiering you cant block body shots in this game.

Giving pts for pressure is a good idea though. I hate robinson jab body runners who will sit on the ropes for 2 minutes as long as they win the round.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        then nobody would pick Ali. Just Tyson so making pressure fighters move faster is probably a terrible idea. Esp consdiering you cant block body shots in this game.

Giving pts for pressure is a good idea though. I hate robinson jab body runners who will sit on the ropes for 2 minutes as long as they win the round.
        There needs to be more options for certain boxers to defeat a tactic or tactics. Many of you want every fight to be a slugfest. This isn't what boxing is. Boxing is about doing what your opponent allows you to do or you counteracting your opponents strategy or technique.
        I want a realistic and deep boxing game that captures everything that happens in boxing. I don't want every fight to be a brawl or slugfest. I want to systematically break my opponent down or catch him making a mistake. I want to beat a power puncher down or break him down with bodyshots, closing his eyes or cuts.

Comment

the need to make fighters moving backwards have less power on the backfoot. because people can jab and step back at the same time and stop the pressure fighter in his tracks

its an advantage for runners

Most online games I play the other guy doesn't move forward the whole fight.. its getting annoying

Comment

to the people who own both Fight night round 4 and Champion : should I buy Champion, is it worth it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
              to the people who own both Fight night round 4 and Champion : should I buy Champion, is it worth it ?
              People dis champion but its way better than 4 in every way.. so yes

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
                I think Champion is much worse. My least favorite Fight Night by far.

Comment

4 was actually probably the best simulator, just it was so slow. Everything was good about it not many exploits either.

Comment

I'd like to see random knockdowns but with difficulty. if you get knocked down 5 times its impossible to get up, perhaps on the 1st knockdown it could be harder to get up if you go down a 2nd time, its easier, depending on what punch caught you, also if you;re in trouble, have the ref step in and stop it

Comment

Fix the whole game

I hit Muhammad Ali with a 6 punch combination with mike Tyson while having low stamina and he didn't even get rocked the **** kinda **** is that? But Ali just jabbed me in the stomach and zapped my stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X