Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that the game is fun to play, and gives you a real challenge.........

Comment

My problem with fnc is that it's so easy to win back-pedalling your forced to throw body shots because they can't counter but if you throw up top the step back and straight right or they side step and uppercut.
      Also countless times where iv landed with a higher punch connect rate and they still seem to win the rounds even when I'm the busier fighter and landed more shots

Make stepping take more stamina away
      Improve footwork too
      And stop making the fighters look like body builders

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        My problem with fnc is that it's so easy to win back-pedalling your forced to throw body shots because they can't counter but if you throw up top the step back and straight right or they side step and uppercut.
        Also countless times where iv landed with a higher punch connect rate and they still seem to win the rounds even when I'm the busier fighter and landed more shots

Make stepping take more stamina away
        Improve footwork too
        And stop making the fighters look like body builders
        what are you talkin about? the only bodybuilder like body is tyson, the majority look ilke erik morales' body with the exception of athletic muscular

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
          what are you talkin about? the only bodybuilder like body is tyson, the majority look ilke erik morales' body with the exception of athletic muscular

I disagree... I also think a lot of the fighters look freakin HUGE... even the welter weights... their bodies are so wide

Comment

they did a terrible job on robinsons body and alis. Ali looks so top heavy and skinny leggs, he was the exact oposite. And Robinson was actually narrower in the shoulders, slim but muscular.

Comment

That Ali on FNC looks more like the post-70's version of Ali, and not the prime version where he was skinnier, and his head looks very wide. EA needs to improve this.

Comment

More punch animations. Knockdown animations. Knockdowns/KO's based on how well a punch landed (real-time). The ability to choose animations for individual punches for CAB fighters. Variety of punch animations (fighters don't all throw the same). A second defense system in play, it shouldn't be so black and white as to whether you get hit or not being based on whether the block button is being pressed. In reality, someone might have, lets say, a harder time landing right hands on someone utilizing philly shell because the right hand will slide over the shoulder. Or someone using cross defense is better at deflecting hooks, but not so much uppercuts. Like a defense out of the base stance, you know what I mean? Maybe based on hand placement, stats, or both.

Comment

Would like to see double the fighters also

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                    That Ali on FNC looks more like the post-70's version of Ali, and not the prime version where he was skinnier, and his head looks very wide. EA needs to improve this.
                    With all the problems on FNC i wouldn't say this is a high priority.

Comment

**** EA, they do this with every game. they always come up with games that lack major things so that they can come up next year with an improved version, only thing is in that version they somehow mess some things up again so that next year they can pull off the same thing again. they do it all the time. with all their games. whether its fight night, fifa, madden, you name it. and then they take out some features one year, and 2 years later they introduce the same features again like they're new or something. but their games are still more realistic than the other stuff thats out there so you have to put up with this recycled ****.

FN needs to be more of a boxing game. punching still sucks. you cant throw any decent combinations, not even a simple 1-2, the way they move its just stupid. so they need to change all that. i dont want to throw a straight with lennox lewis all the time in order to knock people out.

more blood, more cuts, broken jaws & noses. make it realistic you *******, stop worrying about the PG ****. 7 year old kids dont play FN you idiots

more animations (knockdowns, movement)

better audio. it sounds ******ed when you punch somebody. like banging a drum

and for the love of god, more gear. winning gloves, cleto reyes etc. but i guess that has to do more with licensing, maybe those companies dont want to be in the game, like floyd the ****

theres so much more stuff. like being dead tired after throwing like 5-6 punches. its ******ed. you should be able to go full speed the first 5 rounds or so without huffin and puffin like some fat 70 year old would. those are world class athletes for ****s sake

counter punching needs to be better and more effective. you shouldnt be able to knock people out only with mike tyson or lennox

more fighters (duh)
                      Last edited by Bullrush; 07-04-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X