Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gman- i ****in kill myself EVERYTIME. there has not been one time i roll and don't walk away hurt. and that is very true, there has got to be more people here that train, if not..... they are sisys
    and i want that shirt!!! keep up the good work. i need to start eating a little bit healthier too!

and Vulgar- how long are you out for? was it just from rolling?

Comment

I should make those t-shirts, we could sell them on global.

Comment

I dont train, dont have the funds or a place to do it.......

Comment

make em. did u make the one you were wearing or do u plan to make a brand new one? or are you gonna be a jerk and just talk about what a success those shirts would be?

Comment

Actually i never wore one i just thought of it when i was writing the post. But I love the idea now. If any one wants to make feel free, but i get 10 percent of any money you make.

Comment

hahahahaha.

o man.

Comment

Adam must be bored, he is posting alot tonite......

Comment

hey all, good to hear you guys are on track. Gotmy mouth piece in last week, brand new shock doctor 3.0 so I can start sparring for boxing but I thought shockdoctor was a double mouth piece since I got braces i need bottom teeth protection but its liek a high tech single, I spent 20$ and 20$ on shipping so Im screwed till i can afford a wipps. Looks like ill really need to keep my chin tucked in. Thanksgiving threw a rench into the whole training routine, didnt box that day liek i was suppose too n didnt go running and ate a ton that night so i couldnt do any ab work. I made it up the next day lifting and running but nothin but push ups today since my legs are sore from running on asphalt.

I lost a good a amount of weight from training and I definitly got my weight low and I still have a higher body fat percentage and Im not even in shape yet, I can probably drop 5 more pounds n be bigger n stonrger and in better shape then i ever I was. I even still got a bit f a bellly which is weird for somone my weight.

just a quik q, what mouth guards do you guys got?

Comment

I just use a ****ty generic mouthguard, can't remember the name of the company.

Still just lifting, instructor gets back from Brazil tomorrow and I train again on Tuesday. Very excited.

Comment

I got a shock doctor too, it's **** i don't like it. i'm thinking of going and getting a custom one made. It only cost like 10 more dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X