Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point G...normally we have Sepultura or some old RATM playing...but last night we only had the AM radio...Mariah Carey and Celine Dion don't do it for me!

It can amke a difference though, an old Rugby coach of mine use to play the Rocky soundtrack before games which seemed to work for some guys

Comment

****...not happy. have written post about why in my own journal thread...do not want to post it all again so go there and check it!

Comment

Tested for 1st stripe on my white belt this morning, everything went well on test and I passed. Then rolled with a blue belt and I tapped him with a guillotine, I was pretty pumped because it was the first time I ever tapped a blue belt! He then proceeded to whip my ass and arm bar me in about 30 seconds. Hurt my neck while rolling today, think it's just sore though, not injured. We'll see tomorrow. I'm gonna start my own Journal just don't have the time 'cause I got work in an hour, keep up the good work guys!

Comment

I hope you guys know that when you fight, you have to wear a globalmma.com t-shirt of hat or something.

Comment

get me 1

Comment

Are you for real????

Comment

Working...
              X