Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn straight, Club side starts in the spring. I can't wait. I've been off the pitch for 2 months and I need to hit somebody.

Comment

seldom i'll scan a before pic and then post both the before and after

Comment

this is an awsome thread.

i need to get back training fellas. i hope and plan to fight in this next year.

starting this next monday... its on. i will be at punishment 4-5 days a week. i just need some kind of motivation.

like chuck liddell said at ufc 40:
        "its hard to train all the time, when you don't have a fight comming up. So I need to constantly fight, so I can constantly train hard all the time."

Comment

Did a 45 minute run today on a path beside the canal in my city.

Comment

Rolled this morning for 2 hours...felt just ok...not one of the better days.

This **** happens though...I always have nights when I can't lift, roll, run, no matter how hard I try...there is no improving it. Best off forgetting it and coming back tomorrow, 9/10 it is 100% better..

Listen to your body folks...it is the best guide for you of when to train and what you should be doing!

Comment

i rolled last night. Bled from my forehead, elbow, nose, and pulled my groin in my right leg.

still staying strong

Comment

Holy **** adam, my elbowjoint hurts but damn.

Comment

Rolled No Gi BJJ for about an hour today. Moved really good, couldn't finish though. Need to work on my finishing techniques. Cardio felt good.

Comment

Why is it only a few guys are posting in here? Alot of you ****ers have to train.Oh yand it is day one of the cutting . Yesterday i got all new food. It was strange. Ervey one was looking at me funny. It may be the 230 pound, 6 foot, 18 year old pushing a cart, with only chicken, 12 single severing yogut. Tons of fruit and carrots. But hey maybe it's because i was wearing my I love only three things in life;beer, **** and fighting t-shirt. You never know.

Comment

Out with knee injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X