No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Why dont both you *******s make your own thunderdome thread, instead of hijacking other peoples threads in training and nutrition? You guys did the same thing on my thread, and now youre doing it here. Some people might want real feedback on their work. Not some back and forth sh it from two other people.
    lol. Strange to see you looking out for Chollo....in a way. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      There we have it then! You just verified that none of the pictures on your profile are of you. One of them is pasty skin and one of them is a black man! You can tell mainly by the hair texture but the skin tone gives it away as well.

Nice try fooling everyone! That explains why you are deathly scared of putting up the video I asked for!
      You really are desperate. I'm white as day in both pictures. If I post another picture of me from that event will you post your physique? It should be a safe bet since you're so sure I'm lying.

Comment

Oh my God dude you're literally the biggest duck on this forum. Something like 20 replies to me and you STILL haven't spoken on putting up the video.

Yes or ****ing no mother****er do we have a deal? You put up 3 rounds of bag work and 1 round of shadow boxing ALL UNEDITED filmed straight through with 1 minute break between rounds, can't go out of the frame and I'll put up a physique picture within 24 hours of your posting the video.

I'm literally giving you the perfect opportunity to get the physique picture you've been begging for take it or leave it bro you're ****ing annoying and look like a ****ing mental patient who bathes in his own ****.
        You say I'm the biggest dick on the forum yet you're the one going around insulting everyone. You want four rounds of work for one picture. Stop being ridiculous. We all know you'll cop out on the picture even if I did post a video anyways.

It looks like you're a little upset. maybe you should take a moment and calm down to think things through clearly. Heaven knows you didn't have caring parents to help you learn how to handle your emotions. This must all be so new to you, but it's okay we're here to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
          You say I'm the biggest dick on the forum yet you're the one going around insulting everyone. You want four rounds of work for one picture. Stop being ridiculous. We all know you'll cop out on the picture even if I did post a video anyways.

It looks like you're a little upset. maybe you should take a moment and calm down to think things through clearly. Heaven knows you didn't have caring parents to help you learn how to handle your emotions. This must all be so new to you, but it's okay we're here to help.
          Yet again you have your infamous duck!

Jesus, you really are terrified of being exposed aren't you? I don't want to see any physique picture like I've said for the millionth time. That clearly isn't you in the photo you don't even have the same hair texture lmfao! Wouldn't your video prove to us that it's you? Oh that's right because it isn't!

Sounds like I really rattled you huh, now you want to be my mommy or something

Post up the work and you'll get my physique photo. Something I'm interested in (boxing) and something you're interested in (dudes bodies).
          Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-13-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            lol. Strange to see you looking out for Chollo....in a way. lol.
            I just get tired of seeing the same dudes hijack what seems to be every thread in the training and nutrition section. Their beef is more appropriate for the Dome, not the training section

Comment

Yet again you have your infamous duck!

Jesus, you really are terrified of being exposed aren't you? I don't want to see any physique picture like I've said for the millionth time. That clearly isn't you in the photo you don't even have the same hair texture lmfao! Wouldn't your video prove to us that it's you? Oh that's right because it isn't!

Sounds like I really rattled you huh, now you want to be my mommy or something

Post up the work and you'll get my physique photo. Something I'm interested in (boxing) and something you're interested in (dudes bodies).
              You know it's me in the pictures or you'd take my offer. You know you have nothing so you avoid it.

Comment

You know it's me in the pictures or you'd take my offer. You know you have nothing so you avoid it.
                This literally makes absolutely no sense. Take your offer? You're proposing that I post a physique picture in exchange that you post a physique picture.

Here are the problems with that proposal.
                1. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ****ING PHYSIQUE, it has ZERO relevance to boxing.
                2. You could easily still post pictures of someone that isn't you. You already did it twice. You probably have some creepy database of physique pictures from other dudes you collected over the years.
                3. This is a BOXING forum, not a dude in his underwear forum. You're at the wrong place.
                4. I'm interested in seeing BOXING because y'know this is a BOXING forum. If it really was you in those pictures then it would be much easier to verify it from a video of you doing 3 rounds of bag work and 1 round of shadow boxing, no edits, no skips, 1 minute of rest between rounds, from start to finish.

But anyway, you've been demanding videos and pictures from everyone else but once I challenge you to put up something BOXING related you chicken out and try to get pictures of me in my underwear. Lol ur gay
                Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-14-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

This literally makes absolutely no sense. Take your offer? You're proposing that I post a physique picture in exchange that you post a physique picture.

Here are the problems with that proposal.
                  1. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ****ING PHYSIQUE, it has ZERO relevance to boxing.
                  2. You could easily still post pictures of someone that isn't you. You already did it twice. You probably have some creepy database of physique pictures from other dudes you collected over the years.
                  3. This is a BOXING forum, not a dude in his underwear forum. You're at the wrong place.
                  4. I'm interested in seeing BOXING because y'know this is a BOXING forum. If it really was you in those pictures then it would be much easier to verify it from a video of you doing 3 rounds of bag work and 1 round of shadow boxing, no edits, no skips, 1 minute of rest between rounds, from start to finish.

But anyway, you've been demanding videos and pictures from everyone else but once I challenge you to put up something BOXING related you chicken out and try to get pictures of me in my underwear. Lol ur gay
                  It's impressive how confident you are even without a decent or even fleeting level of reading comprehension. I said I could prove that it was me in the picture. If I did so you would be required to post a picture of yourself. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

You do realize you're the one who brought up my appearance right? You're the one who keeps bringing it up as well. Especially my hair because you're so desperate.

If you're so interested in boxing then post a video of you working the heavy bag instead of offering a conditional physique picture. You're the one who offered a conditional picture of your physique. You're too scared of being called out to even offer a video. You don't even have a good physique or boxing ability do you? What do you have? A broken home? You obviously can't have a healthy relationship if this is the level of discourse you offer. Your arguments probably devolve into bringing up the past and belittling each other in order to "win". Really, all you do is dig yourself further into ruin. You leave the Navy for a woman(if you're even telling the truth), and even that is doomed. You're proud of being ghetto. If that's what you're proud of, what are you ashamed of? That's a scary thought.

Comment

It's impressive how confident you are even without a decent or even fleeting level of reading comprehension. I said I could prove that it was me in the picture. If I did so you would be required to post a picture of yourself. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

You do realize you're the one who brought up my appearance right? You're the one who keeps bringing it up as well. Especially my hair because you're so desperate.

If you're so interested in boxing then post a video of you working the heavy bag instead of offering a conditional physique picture. You're the one who offered a conditional picture of your physique. You're too scared of being called out to even offer a video. You don't even have a good physique or boxing ability do you? What do you have? A broken home? You obviously can't have a healthy relationship if this is the level of discourse you offer. Your arguments probably devolve into bringing up the past and belittling each other in order to "win". Really, all you do is dig yourself further into ruin. You leave the Navy for a woman(if you're even telling the truth), and even that is doomed. You're proud of being ghetto. If that's what you're proud of, what are you ashamed of? That's a scary thought.
                    Jesus man you're really a moron. Truly the very definition of the word.

YOU are the one who initiated asking for photos, videos, proof, etc. that is all YOU. YOU asked to see my physique. I NEVER asked to see any photos of you I have not showed even the slightest interest whatsoever. I don't care what you look like, I never did, and I never shall. Is that clear for you?

I've been baking your ugly ass this entire time because it pisses you off. You have the haircut of an ugly prepubescent pixar character. That's funny af.

Again, YOU have been repetitively asking for a physique picture of mine. YOU and ONLY YOU have been asking with the exception of Jugglenutz but that guy is a verified mentally deranged 50 year old virgin so good for you...I guess.

If you want something of mine you'll have to offer me something of yours that I want. It's a barter system here. I'm not going to give you something you want in exchange for something I don't want. That would be idiotic. Post the video I asked of you multiple times and you'll get what you've been begging for. That's the only way. There is no wiggle room, there is not budging. That's final. Your boxing for my physique.

You seem to be very fixated on my economic background. Probably because it's the only thing I've really even divulged about myself and because I've been embarrassing you and roasting you to the point that you're getting pretty rattled and flustered.

Is there a problem with being from the ghetto? Should I be ashamed of being born into poverty? Was there something there that I had control of? This is pretty classic, a rich white boy telling me to be ashamed of something I had no control over. Well I'll just set you straight I have never been nor will I ever be ashamed of where I came from and neither will I ever forget it.

I think what really bothers you is the fact that I'm much more mentally tougher than you naturally because of the hardships I was born into. You never knew what it was like to go without. You never had to learn to sacrifice.

You're a joke. You're almost 30 (probably older), you have a terrible haircut, terrible looks from what you showed (hairline lookin like lebron), you have a vendetta against a 19 year old college student who grew up poor and this causes you to literally waste hours thinking about me, responding to my posts, literally going out of your way to start these nonsensical arguments that take over threads and get nowhere. Are you truly enjoying life? Is this what you really aspire to be? A balding 30 year old with a degree as a gym teacher who argues with college kids on the internet? Really? Maybe you're mad because guys like me "from the ghetto" are always stealing your woman.

I think it says a lot about your character when you go out of your way to tell someone they should be ashamed of the social class they were born into. It's 2018 man not 1918. I've said my piece. The other posters can make their judgements about your character from what you showed. 30 year old loser.

Comment

You really are desperate. I'm white as day in both pictures. If I post another picture of me from that event will you post your physique? It should be a safe bet since you're so sure I'm lying.
                      Hey Frog, how many fights have you had?

Also.. what’s the significance behind the name “frog”?

Comment

Working...
                      X