No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Lmao that's not even him. That's a black guy pulling a truck. This guy is pasty skin. Straight from an elmers glue bottle. His haircut is 10x worse too. Click is profile and you'll see what he claims is him. For all we know that's another guy and not even him.
    Are you blind? Nobody in that picture is black. That's from the strongman competition I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      It's funny how you say I wanted to fight you and you're the one who asked me to fight. I never said i wanted to fight you. What's the point of beating up someone 80lb lighter than me?

I just thought it would be funny to see how pathetic your physique is. You bulked to whopping 140lb, and you probably weren't even lean at that weight.

We all know you wouldn't even show a picture of your physique. You cop out every time. Post that Navy form picture again while you're at it and everyone can see.
      Oh my God dude you're literally the biggest duck on this forum. Something like 20 replies to me and you STILL haven't spoken on putting up the video.

Yes or ****ing no mother****er do we have a deal? You put up 3 rounds of bag work and 1 round of shadow boxing ALL UNEDITED filmed straight through with 1 minute break between rounds, can't go out of the frame and I'll put up a physique picture within 24 hours of your posting the video.

I'm literally giving you the perfect opportunity to get the physique picture you've been begging for take it or leave it bro you're ****ing annoying and look like a ****ing mental patient who bathes in his own ****.

Comment

Are you blind? Nobody in that picture is black. That's from the strongman competition I did.
        There we have it then! You just verified that none of the pictures on your profile are of you. One of them is pasty skin and one of them is a black man! You can tell mainly by the hair texture but the skin tone gives it away as well.

Nice try fooling everyone! That explains why you are deathly scared of putting up the video I asked for!
        Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-12-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
          There we have it then! You just verified that none of the pictures on your profile are of you. One of them is pasty skin and one of them is a black man! You can tell mainly by the hair texture but the skin tone gives it away as well.

Nice try fooling everyone!
          Why dont both you *******s make your own thunderdome thread, instead of hijacking other peoples threads in training and nutrition? You guys did the same thing on my thread, and now youre doing it here. Some people might want real feedback on their work. Not some back and forth sh it from two other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Why dont both you *******s make your own thunderdome thread, instead of hijacking other peoples threads in training and nutrition? You guys did the same thing on my thread, and now youre doing it here. Some people might want real feedback on their work. Not some back and forth sh it from two other people.
            What feedback do you seriously think your senile old dumbass is going to get? You couldn't box your way out of a wet paper bag and you couldn't beat chollo vista in a fight if your life depended on it! The worst part is Chollo couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag either! LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
              What feedback do you seriously think your senile old dumbass is going to get? You couldn't box your way out of a wet paper bag and you couldn't beat chollo vista in a fight if your life depended on it! The worst part is Chollo couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag either! LMAO!!!
              Seriously, just shut the fuçk up... nobody cares about your weak little ass and the beef you have with all the other posters. Make your own sh it son, like I did

Comment

Seriously, just shut the fuçk up... nobody cares about your weak little ass and the beef you have with all the other posters. Make your own sh it son, like I did
                I'll do as I please you ugly son of a *****. Beef with all other posters? No, you're ****ing mentally disturbed to the point you don't know how to throw a punch.

Don't get me started or I'll bake your ***** ass worse than they did in the lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.mojorisin' View Post
                  i'll do as i please you ugly son of a *****. Beef with all other posters? No, you're ****ing mentally disturbed to the point you don't know how to throw a punch.

Don't get me started or i'll bake your ***** ass worse than they did in the lounge.
                  (804) 245-1852

Comment

• When?

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Saunders has been terrified of him. That fight could've happen a long time ago if Saunders wasn't so scary
                    When could that fight of happened? you do know they both are with rival uk promoters fighting on rival uk channels and it isnt that easy to make....and this fight was never even mentioned as a potential fight until AFTER the lemieux fight, but not only that.. jacobs is clearly been fed haymon chumps like sulecki aka IN HOUSE FIGHTS, so dont act like its because BJS is scared, jacobs can get himself into a mandatory position if he thinks BJS is scared but we all know hes waiting on another big money fight and BJS doesnt bring that big money. where do you work out saunders is terrified of him from? Saunders just went away from home for his mando why on earth would he go fight in canada and then go fight in the US when he is a UK based fighter, was jacobs team guna put up ridiculous money to make it worth his while for him to go over? or was jacobs willing to come to the uk? and fight on a warren card? dont think hearn would even allow that so dont talk trash CHOLLO.. and if you mean he could of fought him years ago then cmon man dont be silly thats just silly talk bjs has hardly been active since he won the title so when was he supposed to face jacobs
                    Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 03-12-2018, 05:36 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

**** Chollo and his bullsheet threads. Round 11, ding, fight on!......

Comment

Working...
                      X