No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Jesus man you're really a moron. Truly the very definition of the word.

YOU are the one who initiated asking for photos, videos, proof, etc. that is all YOU. YOU asked to see my physique. I NEVER asked to see any photos of you I have not showed even the slightest interest whatsoever. I don't care what you look like, I never did, and I never shall. Is that clear for you?

I've been baking your ugly ass this entire time because it pisses you off. You have the haircut of an ugly prepubescent pixar character. That's funny af.

Again, YOU have been repetitively asking for a physique picture of mine. YOU and ONLY YOU have been asking with the exception of Jugglenutz but that guy is a verified mentally deranged 50 year old virgin so good for you...I guess.

If you want something of mine you'll have to offer me something of yours that I want. It's a barter system here. I'm not going to give you something you want in exchange for something I don't want. That would be idiotic. Post the video I asked of you multiple times and you'll get what you've been begging for. That's the only way. There is no wiggle room, there is not budging. That's final. Your boxing for my physique.

You seem to be very fixated on my economic background. Probably because it's the only thing I've really even divulged about myself and because I've been embarrassing you and roasting you to the point that you're getting pretty rattled and flustered.

Is there a problem with being from the ghetto? Should I be ashamed of being born into poverty? Was there something there that I had control of? This is pretty classic, a rich white boy telling me to be ashamed of something I had no control over. Well I'll just set you straight I have never been nor will I ever be ashamed of where I came from and neither will I ever forget it.

I think what really bothers you is the fact that I'm much more mentally tougher than you naturally because of the hardships I was born into. You never knew what it was like to go without. You never had to learn to sacrifice.

You're a joke. You're almost 30 (probably older), you have a terrible haircut, terrible looks from what you showed (hairline lookin like lebron), you have a vendetta against a 19 year old college student who grew up poor and this causes you to literally waste hours thinking about me, responding to my posts, literally going out of your way to start these nonsensical arguments that take over threads and get nowhere. Are you truly enjoying life? Is this what you really aspire to be? A balding 30 year old with a degree as a gym teacher who argues with college kids on the internet? Really? Maybe you're mad because guys like me "from the ghetto" are always stealing your woman.

I think it says a lot about your character when you go out of your way to tell someone they should be ashamed of the social class they were born into. It's 2018 man not 1918. I've said my piece. The other posters can make their judgements about your character from what you showed. 30 year old loser.
    I offered proof that it was me in that picture because you somehow think it's a black man. You don't want to see it because you know it's me. Here's a pro tip: shade makes things appear darker than they do in the sun. The more you know.

I didn't believe your claims because it sounded like you were lying. That's why I asked for proof.

You can say all you want about my hair. I don't care, it's just desperate and irrelevant as I said before.

That's a stupid deal since you cop out every time. Even if I post a video you'll post a picture of a dark room or something like that and call it your physique. Just like your Navy proof offer. You posted a close up of a generic Navy form and then immediately deleted it so nobody else could see it was bull****.

You don't have to grow up in a ghetto to be mentally tough.

You're the one who always devolves discussions into name calling. Just look at earlier in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      I offered proof that it was me in that picture because you somehow think it's a black man. You don't want to see it because you know it's me. Here's a pro tip: shade makes things appear darker than they do in the sun. The more you know.

I didn't believe your claims because it sounded like you were lying. That's why I asked for proof.

You can say all you want about my hair. I don't care, it's just desperate and irrelevant as I said before.

That's a stupid deal since you cop out every time. Even if I post a video you'll post a picture of a dark room or something like that and call it your physique. Just like your Navy proof offer. You posted a close up of a generic Navy form and then immediately deleted it so nobody else could see it was bull****.

You don't have to grow up in a ghetto to be mentally tough.

You're the one who always devolves discussions into name calling. Just look at earlier in this thread.
      The video for the picture. That is the offer. Take it or leave it.

Btw the Navy contract I posted was real. But since you literally have no idea whatsoever what a Navy contract even looks like you think it's fake. That's so funny, you're so stupid that you get the truth thrown right in your ugly face and you can't even recognize it. I might as well have posted the side of a pringles can, that's about as much as you would have made of it.

https://i.imgur.com/5KYJJ96.jpg
      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-16-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
        I haven't read much from HedonisticFrog but I think he's pullin' a truck in the avatar. That means power. I enjoy reading Mojo's posts but haven't seen him real life or any of that. He sounds like he knows how to fight from what I've read. Based on gut instinct from what I've read, I'd make Mojo -200 Hedonistic +200. Always go w ur gut.
        "He sounds like he knows how to fight "

That 140 pound know LITTLE would get trampled by Frog ! ...lol

Comment

• Mojo vs. Hedo is become our very one Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            "He sounds like he knows how to fight "

That 140 pound know LITTLE would get trampled by Frog ! ...lol
            I'd send your oil haired covered ass home in a body bag bruh you can't even throw a hook properly and you have no power. I'd dog walk you. You couldn't bang with me for 30 seconds much less an entire sparring session.

Comment

I knocked out a guy at gleasons gym 6'3 250 in a bar fight who was Wlads sparring partner,l
              Lmfao you ****ed up your lie here. Where was it, Gleasons or in a bar???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                I'd send your oil haired covered ass home in a body bag bruh you can't even throw a hook properly and you have no power. I'd dog walk you. You couldn't bang with me for 30 seconds much less an entire sparring session.
                Kid your claim to NOT so fame is being a forum warrior ...like i said ...TIME ? PLACE ?

Thats right you live at moms ....my bad ...lol ....oooops .

Comment

That's correct I do live at your moms. I'll tell her you said hi

Comment

Kid your claim to NOT so fame is being a forum warrior ...like i said ...TIME ? PLACE ?

You cant just jump. You must let Mojo and Frog fight first. You're the mandatory challenger and winner has 60 days to comply or it heads to purse bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      You cant just jump. You must let Mojo and Frog fight first. You're the mandatory challenger and winner has 60 days to comply or it heads to purse bid.
                      Mojo is more like a ring card girl ...... without boobs but im sure he has a vagina ! :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                      X