Collapse
No announcement yet.

mystykal v greatestiam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were to base it strictly on the videos I've seen, Mystykal would win for sure. I said that Hoskins has some good physical abilities and has potential, but just looking at the videos, Mystykal is much too polished for Hoskins at this stage. Of course The Greatest has said that the video isn't a fair indicator of where he is actually at right now, but right now it is all we have to look at for him.

Comment

Also, GreatestIAm acted like a jerk his first ever time posting, since then he's shown he actually isn't such a bad guy.

Comment

i wonder who were the 1s that voted against me

Comment

Based on video's mystyal wins easy i see hoskins having some sort of moment then getting rocky and pumping his fist in the middle of the round and then mystyal clocks him

Comment

Mystkal seems like he moves too much to get tagged by GreastestIAM
            and then he counters

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
              They are probably looking at the height advantage. Looking at his video, Hoskin's height advantage will mean nothing if he has that type of style where he just barges straight forward. He has said that the video isn't a true indicator, but it is all we have to go on.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                my bad should have made it public. what do u think of mysts suggestion for july greatest? u said u would have the stamina by then...

Comment

from what iv seen i think mystikal would win cuz hes just the better boxer. greatestiam is too cocky man i dont know how he gets away with that at his boxing club.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick
                    my bad should have made it public. what do u think of mysts suggestion for july greatest? u said u would have the stamina by then...
                    ya but i dont live in chi-town, but if dude is serious i will try and be down there when he is and me and my girl or some friends could probley come scoop him!

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick
                      and **** the first person who points out i spelt his name wrong. no ****.
                      I go with my boy mystikal and I spelled it wrong too.

Comment

Working...
                      X