Collapse
No announcement yet.

mystykal v greatestiam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we actually arrange this matchup somehow? It would probably the most exciting event in the history of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
      Man my jab is my best punch that VIDEO is **** of me and PROVES NOTHING also my defense is very good so act like i didnt even post the vid! And in person im no where as cocky, im only cocky on here becuz theres room to be, in person i let my actions speak for themsleves, And i could probley hang with every boxer at your gym no prob!
      LOL you say you let actions speak for themselves but the one thing you showed us you admit is **** so what does that have to say about you. Seriously though, if you guys actually did fight it would be awesome.

Comment

From the LITTLE I've seen myst has technique and power for his size. You wouldn't want to fight someone like that if your stamina is not good.
        Rockin': I don't know these guys really but I think myst is from San Antonio, Greatest is from Detroit. I don't know how it could ever really happen.

Comment

i dont even wanna comment on this thread. but i told him that i can go to chicago on my way back to ny in jult but he would have to pick me up from the aitport in fear of getting lost. and take me back to the airport so i can take a flight back home

Comment

We can speculate all we want about video but the fact is we don't know for sure until the fight happens. Who the hell would have bet on Baldomir after watching and comparing his highlights to Judah's? Judah appeared to have every advantage in that fight with the exception of a solid chin.

Which leads me to my next question, how good are Myst's and Hoskins's chins? I've never seen either tagged with an explosive flush powerpunch so there's no telling what will happen.

I like Myst on paper but Hoskins has the weight advantage and who knows how much determination and heart. It would be a cool matchup.

Comment

oh yeah and i walk around at about 172lb. its all muscle. my currwnt job has be gaining more muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                We can speculate all we want about video but the fact is we don't know for sure until the fight happens. Who the hell would have bet on Baldomir after watching and comparing his highlights to Judah's? Judah appeared to have every advantage in that fight with the exception of a solid chin.

Which leads me to my next question, how good are Myst's and Hoskins's chins? I've never seen either tagged with an explosive flush powerpunch so there's no telling what will happen.

I like Myst on paper but Hoskins has the weight advantage and who knows how much determination and heart. It would be a cool matchup.

i've been tagged good numerous times by hw's and winning record pros and i jus shake it off. alot of ppl say if u have a big neck u can take more shots,and i have a big neck.

Comment

the same people that are calling greatiam cocky are the same people saying they'd kick his ass...atleast be consistent with your statements if you plan to be the man in an argument, or fight.

Comment

Myst what's your current job, some kind of manual labor?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                      Myst what's your current job, some kind of manual labor?

im a mover for north american vanlines.it pays the big bucks but damn u gotta work hard. thats how my muscles got bigger last year

Comment

Working...
                      X