No announcement yet.

mystykal v greatestiam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
    Wait, you are 175 pounds? That's give you somwhat of an advantage with that swarming style, if Myst is a good twenty pounds lighter. I had assumed you were around the same size for some reason. How tall are you, 5'11"?
    I pitty the fool........ Im 6'0 and walk around about 178

Comment

Mystykal would take you in 4

Comment

I think this would be a great fight if it could happen. Would you be up for it Hoskins?

Comment

hmm, i'd be rooting for myst. because he's seems like a nice guy who doesn't have an inflated ego. i have only checked out 2 clips(i think it was 2) of myst and one of hoskins(the toughman one), but from the short clips i've seen, i'd have to go with myst outboxing hoskins.

this is tough to call based on the fact that i know just about nothing about either of these guys, so don't think my opinion is too important on this topic.

Comment

Hoskins doesn't know anything, didn't he say he just learned that you are supposed to work circles around your opponent...he should have learned that a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
              I think this would be a great fight if it could happen. Would you be up for it Hoskins?

would i be up for it hell ya, im tellin you though i would murder this dude teh 1st round and if he doesnt get knocked out his got a good chance to win TODAY, once i get my staminia up the next 2-3 months its a no contest on my behalf, i would KILL THE LITTLE DUDE!

Comment

GreatestIAM even by your name, you are one cocky bastard, not being funny or anything mate, but step in my gym like that and your gonna get your ass handed to you. Noone respects bigheaded people.

Comment

One thing is, you have a **** guard, and mystyal has a good technique, second thing, learn to jab, without jabbing your gonna get ****ed up by him for definite, third thing, you wont last even 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
                    One thing is, you have a **** guard, and mystyal has a good technique, second thing, learn to jab, without jabbing your gonna get ****ed up by him for definite, third thing, you wont last even 2 rounds.
                    Man my jab is my best punch that VIDEO is **** of me and PROVES NOTHING also my defense is very good so act like i didnt even post the vid! And in person im no where as cocky, im only cocky on here becuz theres room to be, in person i let my actions speak for themsleves, And i could probley hang with every boxer at your gym no prob!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
                      Man my jab is my best punch that VIDEO is **** of me and PROVES NOTHING also my defense is very good so act like i didnt even post the vid! And in person im no where as cocky, im only cocky on here becuz theres room to be, in person i let my actions speak for themsleves, And i could probley hang with every boxer at your gym no prob!
                      im 5'6'' and i would knock you the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                      X