Collapse
No announcement yet.

mystykal v greatestiam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well from what i have seen greatesiam would get his ass kicked. But remember, we have only see mystal spar not fight, and seen greatesiam fight. There is a big difference. But i still think mystal woould handle greatestiam, greatestiam didnt impress me the least from what i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Souza2012
      well from what i have seen greatesiam would get his ass kicked. But remember, we have only see mystal spar not fight, and seen greatesiam fight. There is a big difference. But i still think mystal woould handle greatestiam, greatestiam didnt impress me the least from what i saw.

when i have fights in sparring i tend to put my leverage behind my punches,and surprisingly when im in a fight i dont punch as much i load up on my punches and put 4 or 5 hit combos behind them. and yeah i get tired fast doing it.

Comment

im more taller than bof of u boys, i think id knock out u both, ina triple threat boxing match...yep...and with my height id push around the smaller mystalyall then impose my will on greatesthethinks...ur time is up im too damn tall!! u cant see me, im too damn tall!! oh n btw, between just u two id go for myst by ko, although he doesnt punch hurder like tarver, he could sure as hell knock greatest head off his puny neck!!
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

Hey Great one, you still fighting on the 20th?

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
              I pitty the fool........ Im 6'0 and walk around about 178
              Mys Knocks you the **** out and until you post a video of yourself that displays some sembelence of skill don't beg to differ.

Comment

Yo greatest i am. Every fighter should be confident in his ability and feel like he has something special. But u take it too a new level. U are a big headed person and u run ya mouth like a ***** but u cant back it up. Bottom line ur a **** fighter from what ive seen and u actually thought u were good on the vid other wise u wouldnt have posted it. The vid was supposed to show ur skills in comparison to mystal to help us see who potentially would win the fight. U loose big time. Mystal would push u back and bully u up all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigga
                  Yo greatest i am. Every fighter should be confident in his ability and feel like he has something special. But u take it too a new level. U are a big headed person and u run ya mouth like a ***** but u cant back it up. Bottom line ur a **** fighter from what ive seen and u actually thought u were good on the vid other wise u wouldnt have posted it. The vid was supposed to show ur skills in comparison to mystal to help us see who potentially would win the fight. U loose big time. Mystal would push u back and bully u up all day long.

o dont b such a negative nelly, gosh golly!! his head only looks big cause the camera is so close! but other than that he looks up to me, quite literally, since im mo bigger=taller, and im all aboutz da height! try clinching with a telephone pole and ull know what its like trying to clinch with me, but ah, just give props for a video at least, im not all technology savvy sam, cameras steal ur soul when u take pictures so i stay away from dem

at least we agree on one thing, that little mack in his sig is avatar is a p.o.s overrated "hitman", he shouldnt even have that name at all, thats fo my boy hearns!!
                  Last edited by sleazyfellow; 05-15-2006, 09:29 AM. Reason: his new sig

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow
                    o dont b such a negative nelly, gosh golly!! his head only looks big cause the camera is so close

Those damn camera angles. I think i should apologise to greatest i am. ......."U aint a big headed *****, it was the camera telling lies again sorry bout that m8"....

Comment

and another 1.ahaha. its all good though,maybe we'll see each other in golden gloves

Comment

Working...
                      X