No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lylia View Post
    What's the best routine that worked so far?
    For me, kicking back in my rocking chair has worked for me. My belly is now sticking out and is bigger than ever. My workout routine consists of waking up, getting to my rocking chair and sitting.

I did my share of getting in shape when I was younger though. Through that hard work I enlarged my heart causing, by the doctors hypothesis, me to have a stroke. My working out days have certainly passed.

But I still understand the struggle to keep fit and in shape in this funked up world. Watching what you eat and on occasion fearing the number that the scale will read. Been there...….

If you guys are still fighting for condition and health then by all means stick to it. Healthy living is a way of life, not just until the scale reads what you would like it to. Eat smart, work out harder and reach your goals. The only way to get this done is to just do it. There will be peaks and valleys but stay true to your vision. And just do it...…...Rockin'

Comment

• Is there a similar weight gain contest? (:

Comment

• I'm 47 and I'm living a not so healthy lifestyle... Sleep late and wake up early for work. I drink everyday wine or beer. Because of work I eat only lunch and dinner, healthy food. How does yours go? I'm almost 50, I have to change this... Some suggestions? I'll pattern it with that... Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
          I'm 47 and I'm living a not so healthy lifestyle... Sleep late and wake up early for work. I drink everyday wine or beer. Because of work I eat only lunch and dinner, healthy food. How does yours go? I'm almost 50, I have to change this... Some suggestions? I'll pattern it with that... Thanks
          Well the best part of eating poorly and not training is that when/if you do you can make drastic improvements. Cardio is good for your endurance but it’s a lousy way to burn fat. Just cut out some of the things like soda, fast food, fried foods, potato chips, etc. at first. Things that have no nutritional value. Start slow, do what you can live with, without having a bad rebound. It gets easier each week honestly. Even at 50 a little weight training will make gains if your coming off the couch. Get a protein shake in you after you lift. Results will inspire more results. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else, just compete against your body of last week. You can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose 5lbs of fat, you will be the same weight but look much different. You don’t need to be able to run a marathon just start on looking better.

Comment

Working...
          X