Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running in the Heat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clegg, they're always trying to sell me on that low intensity fat burning workout stuff, but it takes forever. Ive had much better luck jogging/running/intervels etc.

Although it doesnt seem to be working that great for me right now

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Clegg, they're always trying to sell me on that low intensity fat burning workout stuff, but it takes forever. Ive had much better luck jogging/running/intervels etc.

Although it doesnt seem to be working that great for me right now
      Yeah, I tried it for a while last summer, getting up early, not eating anything and going for a long walk. Pretty tedious, especially as there aren't that many places nearby worth walking around every day. I think it might have helped a bit but not enough to make it worth the time/effort.

Comment

Aye, wake up in teh morning and follow teh school girls to school, and when you get there, you remember you're in yer 20's and don't go to school anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Aye, wake up in teh morning and follow teh school girls to school, and when you get there, you remember you're in yer 20's and don't go to school anymore.
          You seen this newish show, 'The Killing'? It's about a 17 year old beezy who got killed and the cops trying to find out who did it.

I started watching recently, about to stick on the last ep of the series.

It's good, but it's a bit streched out. A bit like her ***** from all the girls she was ****ing, dirty jailbait ho :wank:

I finally changed the Katy av, not sure if this new one is worth keep for long though, it doesn't look quite right.

Comment

I tried to watch teh first ep, but I got bored after less than a min. I'll try to watch it again, sometime. Nice new av, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
              I tried to watch teh first ep, but I got bored after less than a min. I'll try to watch it again, sometime. Nice new av, innit.
              It's a decent show but kinda like a non-sciency CSI stretched out over 13 eps. It would've been better with less filler and stuff about the cop beezy's son and stuff.

Comment

Running in the heat won't do anything for your weight loss because the loss is only water weight, the advantages lie in increasing your toughness and endurance.

If you could do sprints, and long runs in 90 degree heat without being a pussy, you'll surely be tough enough to do it in a moderate climate.

Its an exercise in psychology.

Running in the heat is all about toughening yourself up. Just make sure you bring water so you don't collapse. Otherwise its definitely a good workout to keep in your repertoire so long as you understand why you're doing it.

Comment

Youll sweat a lot more so you will lose more water but you wont be able to go for as long so you wont get the benifits of a good hard run.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    You gotta eat rite, hydrate, and get rest.
                    I Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                      Running in the heat won't do anything for your weight loss because the loss is only water weight, the advantages lie in increasing your toughness and endurance.

If you could do sprints, and long runs in 90 degree heat without being a pussy, you'll surely be tough enough to do it in a moderate climate.

Its an exercise in psychology.

Running in the heat is all about toughening yourself up. Just make sure you bring water so you don't collapse. Otherwise its definitely a good workout to keep in your repertoire so long as you understand why you're doing it.

yea im gonna put 2gether a personal schedule, i plan on cutting down running in the heat so much so i can run longer, i may just do it once or twice during the week for the purposes you just stated, because it does make me toughin up when i reach a certain point , because i'll get to a point where im like "****!" and i just hot and just gotta keep going , so it does help me there

but everything i have read in here for the most part is showing to be true, im just sweating out water weight , but not being able to run as long as i need to be......So i'm gonna cut down how much i run in the heat

Comment

Working...
                      X