Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running in the Heat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to run with the sunrise and sunsets, beautiful skies smoothers my heart and brings inner peace, i pitty city folk who are unable to witness becuz of all buildings blocking the view.

Comment

it's useful if you're going to have to make weight at any point as it's conditioning your body to be able to shed that much water and therefore it is much easier to dehydrate fully when you need to for making weight and you'll handle it better. you'll also rehydrate more comfortably after making weight which is very important.

yes the water you lose from running in hot temperatures (or with sweatsuits etc) does get put back on when you drink/eat- depending on how much you drink/eat of course (ie if you take in less than you sweated out then your weight will be lighter for a while).

another bonus is that when fighting you won't be gasping for water as the conditions will be unlikely to be as bad as those you were running in.

Comment

wake up a 3:00 am run from 330 to 430. then go back to sleep. then wake up and drink some jack dainels and masturbate!

Comment

no keep running in the heat when your bodies heated up its working harder and burning more calories but keep in mind you burn the same amount running as you do walking. however when youre really hot and running youre bodys working harder so i say keep it up push yourself to the limit but be careful with the heat and drink lots and lots of water buy the gallon jugs from cvs or stop&shop

Comment

Working...
          X