Collapse
No announcement yet.

why boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like what I'm hearing here. I got a feelin that I'ma like these boards alot.

Anyways I haven't started boxing yet but when I do I'll get back to this.

Comment

Originally posted by xXslimXx
      how'd you get built like that?
      did you have a training routine or something?

my dad is built like mike tyson so i just caught the genetic bug. so i dont have to go anything im jus built like hat and if i do work out i gain muscles quickly its weird.

Comment

I started boxing for a couple of reasons. For one i use to love and watch Iron "Mike" thats what really got me interested to begin with and later on RJJ. Also i use to get my ass beat, bad.(i had a big mouth and nothing to back it up) I was about 5'10 and small about 155-160 all legs, no upper body. Then i started lifting heavy and after my Senior i put on about 40 pounds and grew to 6'1. I moved to Milwaukee and started to box and it just came natural i won my first seven fights (four by ko), and i continue to improve.

Comment

alot of motivation is based on gaining respect

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
            my dad is built like mike tyson so i just caught the genetic bug. so i dont have to go anything im jus built like hat and if i do work out i gain muscles quickly its weird.
            some people got all thu luck... i gotta bust my ass off eating right and working out,but i enjoy it.... i ain't got nuttin better to do

Comment

yeah alot of people r jealous buts its not my fault thats how i was born.but there is a down side to it. if i work out i gain muscle to quick i dont like alot of muscle i try to stay away from getting it but i have to do certain things since im in boxing. and my son has the same genes,his has muscle and he's way to strong for his size and he's only 1

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                yeah alot of people r jealous buts its not my fault thats how i was born.but there is a down side to it. if i work out i gain muscle to quick i dont like alot of muscle i try to stay away from getting it but i have to do certain things since im in boxing. and my son has the same genes,his has muscle and he's way to strong for his size and he's only 1
                i aint jealous foo i wuz juss sayin some people is lucky

Comment

My ancestors were never really well built people, but if I was to have a son when I was in excellent condition and buffed up would that give him those kind of genes or would that not affect anything at all?

Comment

it wouldnt make him a super human but he would get a couple of good genes and his sons would have even more genes and their sons would have more.

Comment

Hmmm that explains why I'm so amazing at everything I do...my Dad made the WHL (step below NHL), and was an all-pro at football and baseball.

Comment

Working...
                      X