Collapse
No announcement yet.

why boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go fuk urself el sureno u ***get, ur a fukin persian, a disgrace to dis world, persians talks like ****, srsly, fukin gay ass accent, go fuk khumani

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
      go fuk urself el sureno u ***get, ur a fukin persian, a disgrace to dis world, persians talks like ****, srsly, fukin gay ass accent, go fuk khumani
      #1. You are persian...

#2. I don't talk like a persian

#3. I dont got a accent

#4. LoL

You just pwned yourself, because the **** you just said, all goes back to you...when I saw that video of you and your *** ass friends and those 2 ugly fat girls in that backyard boxing, you looked like a little gay monkey with a FOB haircut jumping around like a little ***** in you FOB clothes.

All your friends look like ugly fat ****** persians(I am not a ugly fat *** like you guys) and your friends all suck and can't fight for ****, I would KO all of them with one hand, and you looked like a little *****.

You said persians are discgraces to human beings? Wrong, persians like you are discgraces to human beings.
      Last edited by Tha Greatest; 10-01-2005, 04:05 AM.

Comment

eat a dick u persian puff, im not persian ***gget, i just said dat puff. my friends arent persian aswell, most of em wud kick ur ass, srsly. ur persian, ull prob suk their dicks. talk about me infront of my face and im drop ur lightweight ass so quik, khumani wudnt know it ***get, LIGHTWEIGHT *****

Comment

^hmm, yeah well mature

i dnt box, i do thai boxing, but i still wanna answer the question. Thai boxing gives me something to aim for, and a reason not to go out getting drunk and smoking naughty things with friends, which in turn used to get me into other sorts of trouble like police and streetfights etc. Since then i've had a few fights and im getting quite ambitious about my prospects, which is enough to keep me doing it, as well as sheer enjoyment.

Comment

im really inspired by hajime no ippo anime or "Knockout" here in the philippines.i seldom shadow box imitating pacman and mayweather but not actually boxing since boxing gyms are out of my budget.it's a great exercise and motivation to move and lose some beer belly.

right hand right hand..your down corrales!!-my mayweather chant while shadow boxing

Comment

Damn, Pug, why you gotz to be so racist?

Back to topic though..

Boxing is not a sport to me, boxing is a way of life for me.
              It is my life, my life revolves around boxing.

Comment

sureno, u started this **** of swearing at me for no reason, wat u expect

Comment

man....WTF is goin on here? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by El_sureņo
                    #1. You are persian...

#2. I don't talk like a persian

#3. I dont got a accent

#4. LoL

You just pwned yourself, because the **** you just said, all goes back to you...when I saw that video of you and your *** ass friends and those 2 ugly fat girls in that backyard boxing, you looked like a little gay monkey with a FOB haircut jumping around like a little ***** in you FOB clothes.

All your friends look like ugly fat ****** persians(I am not a ugly fat *** like you guys) and your friends all suck and can't fight for ****, I would KO all of them with one hand, and you looked like a little *****.

You said persians are discgraces to human beings? Wrong, persians like you are discgraces to human beings.
                    there were some good calls there, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                      hey exig3, i started boxing and i dont have any of those problems man. i wasnt bullied, i had high confidence and high self-esteem. i started boxing to learn how to fight alot better to kick ass and to make $$$ one day hopefully
                      Thats cool. I am an in-between.

I havent been bullied really in my life, although i have had times in my life of low self esteem. Atm, self confidence is pretty high for me, and part of that is due to boxing.

However i stand by my word. If there is a better reason to start boxing than the reason Zip gave, then i would like to hear it....

Comment

Working...
                      X