Collapse
No announcement yet.

why boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl used to always call me tyson cause of my built as u can see in my avatar and speed and power.and im like 5'7 160 all muscle. so i decided to get into it cause of ppl tellin me to

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      ppl used to always call me tyson cause of my built as u can see in my avatar and speed and power.and im like 5'7 160 all muscle. so i decided to get into it cause of ppl tellin me to
      how'd you get built like that?
      did you have a training routine or something?

Comment

Originally posted by xXslimXx
        how'd you get built like that?
        did you have a training routine or something?
        well, some of it has to do with genetics. I learned that even though u work out everyday to make yourself ripped or buff, it always doesnt work because it somtimes depends on the genetics

Comment

it's all about style fo me. I've always been very active physically. I played basketball when I was 5-6, then at 11 yrs old I was scorin 30-40+ points in mini leagues in Manila. NO JOKE. 11 yrs old scorin 30-40 points a game.

Basketball I had ta sickest shyt, style. Then even now, I still got em skills locked! Boxing is ta same to me, but its betta than balling! When I throw ma 6 punch combo on sumbody then jest step back...THEN THROW A STRAIGHT HAND, that's ta best feeling. Jest ta style that I do it. I dunno, I'm speakin fo maself is it.

And it's good fo yo health also. Damn, I really wanna fight Morales. If I given a chance, DAMN IMA TRY TO KO HIM! I believe I can hold ma shyt gainst Morales. NO BULL! 4 rounds only, Ima hold ma ground gainst Morales! LOL!

Comment

hmm

3 reasons.

1) My uncle. He is a pro ref and has a history in boxing that interested me highly. He had 350 amateur fights, losing 9.

2) Roy Jones. I grew up in Pensacola and once I saw him for the first time vs Telesco I peeked my interest.

3) I realized playin' football was going nowhere and I might as well box since in boxing there is no bench to sit on and no one to blame but yourself (which means not having to deal with whiny teammates after a loss or in practice).

Comment

Boxing is my life!

Boxing has changed every aspect of my life!

I will not be complete without boxing!

Viva boxeo!

Comment

i got interest about 3yrs ago, after seeing tyson fight and ****, i luved the way he fought, very ferocious, hyped me up

Comment

Originally posted by zip
                  rofl Rocky is realistic :P?

I was lazy, fat, weak and had no friends. Needed to burn some anger on something. And boxing looked cool (I admit that stuff like rocky and hajime no ippo inpsired me...) And i have been doing it for a year now.
                  I feel your pain.

quite interesting to read some of the reasons people chose to box.. speaking from experience, i was once like you's.. i was motivated til fortune teller told me i'd go pro. I didnt want to go pro so i stopped. pretty lame i know but i beleived it

Comment

hey zip, no offence but u were a loser with no friends. has boxing changed anything?

Comment

It was a about a year ago when i was 15, i was in a bit of trouble with kids on the street, it helps to no you can defend yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X