No announcement yet.

why boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InThisCorner
    Hmmm that explains why I'm so amazing at everything I do...my Dad made the WHL (step below NHL), and was an all-pro at football and baseball.
    Women's Hockey League?

Comment

Originally posted by xXslimXx
      i aint jealous foo i wuz juss sayin some people is lucky

didny specify u FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said some people unless your nickname on here is called SOME PEOPLE!!!

Comment

i was 15 i needed to get in shape, didnt like my tummy, so i joined a couple off friends in kickboxing.

my trainer told i was lot better with my hands so i started boxing.

now i do both but boxing is the main thing.

i simply love it its a huge part off my life.

Comment

well boxing is all i have in a society that will not let make it on intelligence alone......

only thing i got left last chance to be somthing you could say last moment in the fading sun....i can't say its a dream of mine but its far far more serious then that its a reality

Like i've said to many people in my family and at the gym

Boxing is all i have left once its gone......So am i

Comment

Originally posted by phook
            just curious, what motivates you to box?
            I thought it was trading punches. And I had fast hands at the time so why not :P

But I found out it wasn't as I expected, but I got hooked after the first time

Comment

I used to be a hitman.
              With time i started developing a big belly and got lazy to the point that i could only use guns and rifles.

My body count started going down and so did my money income.
              So i decided to get in shape again.

My story is 100% true, as yours is too.

Comment

When I started out I just thought it was cool, it would help me understand the sport better, and it would help me experience some of the things my boxing heroes went through.

Now, I just feel it's the funnest way for me to get a good cardio workout.

Comment

It was the only sport where I could punch somebody in the nose and not only be rewarded but be told to do it again, just harder next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X