No announcement yet.

Really making an effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ster-dead.html

see this article dave courtney died. i really liked dave courtney because he was warm and made me laugh. i don't know much about him but he really had a great ability to tell a story that was funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOismDNYjE
    this video shows him telling stories warmly.
    see he took his own life because he was in a lot of pain.
    that is the reason i changed my diet and bad habits as i didn't want to suffer pain or cancer as time keeps moving on. i posted here about my health struggle to try and help others because in our fourty's we can get really ill if we don't try our best to keep healthy.
    i used to go around london town just running on caffeine and i never thought about the future.
    i do now. i think that falling in love and seeing a bright future helped me to find optimism and then i thought how i used to cane it so much in my twenties and thirties with no regard for the future. i often wonder how many people are in horrible relationships and so have a virtual death wish and see no hope going forward.
    i used to think on topix why i would write my thoughts. i thought i could help others who are also suffering.
    and the heavyweight champion of the whole wide world read it and i inspired him to talk about his depression openly and he inspired me to think more positively. see how i helped people in their lives and more people should try and help their friends and other people to better healthier days ahead. as fury would put it. "cheer up and God bless."

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

see this article dave courtney died. i really liked dave courtney because he was warm and made me laugh. i don't know much about him but he really had a great ability to tell a story that was funny.
      that is the reason i changed my diet and bad habits as i didn't want to suffer pain or cancer as time keeps moving on. i posted here about my health struggle to try and help others because in our fourty's we can get really ill if we don't try our best to keep healthy.
      i used to go around london town just running on caffeine and i never thought about the future.
      i do now. i think that falling in love and seeing a bright future helped me to find optimism and then i thought how i used to cane it so much in my twenties and thirties with no regard for the future. i often wonder how many people are in horrible relationships and so have a virtual death wish and see no hope going forward.
      i used to think on topix why i would write my thoughts. i thought i could help others who are also suffering.
      and the heavyweight champion of the whole wide world read it and i inspired him to talk about his depression openly and he inspired me to think more positively. see how i helped people in their lives and more people should try and help their friends and other people to better healthier days ahead. as fury would put it. "cheer up and God bless."
      You're a good soul. ......................Rockin'
      nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

You're a good soul. ......................Rockin'
        Always good to see my fighter in here.
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post

I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but it says he lived with the same man for 32 years. Was he closet?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but it says he lived with the same man for 32 years. Was he closet?
            i live with my dog but i don't screw him.
            IMG_20231101_002640.jpg i don't know about his life but he was 100% straight. I learned that he enjoyed company and had lots going on at his house parties and get togethers. But I don't know too much about him. What I liked about him was that he was a warm man who liked a good laugh. He used to urge people to laugh more and liked people who lifted his mood.
            https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vmfFUAaUjBg
            but like me he was very unhealthy it seemed. i had to change my bad habits as they were making me sicker and sicker. I would just be in constant pain otherwise. then i am left whether to commit suicide or go on in great pain and unable to breathe properly with it just getting worse and worse and worse.
            I now eat the healthiest foods that it is possible to eat and exercise nearly every day.
            I guess what i mean is that when you are younger you can get away with things neglecting your health but at my age i suffer unless i look after my health. The worse thing is when women persecute you and i had that really nasty stalking and lies.
            So i was in a terrible state and ate junk food and beer and believe me i was extremely sick. I now feel so much healthier.
            Last edited by max baer; 11-11-2023, 06:18 AM.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Can I just add to what I said. A woman I know today over christmas was talking about healthy foods and i was trying to impress with my knowledge of healthy eating and she started talking about foods that are so bad for you that they are almost poisons.
              I ate a cheesecake from sainsburys and she looked at the ingredients and said "all you good eating you have been doing is completely ruined by that cheesecake have you looked at the ingredients all the **** they put in these things."
              I have been told a lot about additives and how bad they are and how they can cause many health problems. she said they are almost poisons as they are so bad for our health.
              So I was told.
              I thought a few cakes for christmas was okay but I was wrong. They add so many chemicals to food. I guess the only way is to make our own cakes with good ingredients.
              I love cakes so much but I have been explained to how much sh** is in them. Does anyone else know about these dangers?

Comment

Working...
              X