No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!

If you are needing a quote on equipment, I'll need you to please include the following information to help speed up the process:

Name
    Billing/Shipping address
    ***ITEM CODES!***
    Email address
    Contact telephone #

If you dont tell me your sizes I can't guess for you! Please be sure to list all sizes/color options for the equipment. This makes things go much more smoothly and quicker for you and I

Please be patient! I'll get to your quote ASAP which is usually the following business day at latest.

Thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of this great offer so far! I'm happy to help with any questions you have regarding the equipment or ordering process.

Thanks again!

-Bret
    Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 07-27-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
      Hi Guys,

My name is Bret Wolfe and I'm a Major Account Manager for Title Boxing/Title MMA. I wanted to peronally introduce myself to the forum and wanted to let you know that if you have any questions regarding our equipment, etc feel free to ask. I would love to hear your feedback regarding our equipment and want to get a first hand feel of what fighters around the country think of TITLE.

If you are a gym owner or training facility please ask me about our dealer accounts.

I will try to respond as quick as possible to this thread, however if you'd like to give me a call at the office, that works as well.

1-800-999-1213 ext 5189

Thanks,
      Bret
      Personally, i only get TITLE gear. I do not like EVERLAST, only the apparell. GRANT'S too expensive for the same result, and i've never been into RINGSIDE.

Everything that i have is TITLE. Gloves, Sparring Gloves, cup, Head-Gear, Shorts, Tank-Top, even the wraps...speaking of which i have to order another box of single weave gauze and some pre-wrap.

Holler and we'll do business.

Comment

^^

Sounds good man. Shoot me an email and I'll take care of ya!

Comment

Hey Bret. I think it's cool how you're going to the source and asking the boxing community about your products. Now there's one thing that I've been trying to order since last November and that is the TITLE training timer - SKU: PTT. I don't know what's up but this has been on backorder since last November! I've been calling every month trying to get one but the date is always being pushed back. What's up with that? Thanks for your help.

Comment

We've had a couple issues with our previous vendor and have had problems acquiring a large shipment to our warehouse for quite some time on these.

Our new manufacturer is building them as we speak and I hope to have them back in stock around the end of next month.

Comment

Let me make sure everyone understands this:

~DO NOT SEND ME QUOTE REQUESTS UNLESS YOU'VE INCLUDED THIS INFORMATION~

-Any sizes/color options available (includes shoes, apparel, equipment)
              -Your shipping &/or billing addresses
              -Item codes (this is probably the most important)
              -An email address so I can email you the PDF file of your quote

Sorry to be a little harsh but I have been receiving TONS of requests daily and it seems like most of them are missing this info from the start. I can't guess on what shoe or glove sizes you wear! This also helps me check inventory to make sure everything you're wanting is in stock.

If you have any questions, remember you can call me at the office as well. Sometimes I'm too busy to check the site for PM's until the end of the day.

Thank you for your cooperation! This will help speed up the quote process and can get your stuff to you quicker too!

Comment

hi title box do u have gloves made to protect my pinkie finger? coz it was injure..

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post
                  hi title box do u have gloves made to protect my pinkie finger? coz it was injure..
                  There are no gloves made designed to protect your pinkie finger specifically.

Use:

Comment

Got the fighting training gloves from you been using them for about a week now there very good comfortable and good wrist support.

they have a plastic band along the seam near the fingers and some times my thumbs hit the plastic between the bag and my thumb and its kind of annoying if anything thats all i would recommend to be looked into.

other then that great gloves.

Comment

they do seem a bit cheap, the title sparring gloves I have are too big and wide, not compact enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X