Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sizes on boxing gloves would be nice, and I'm not talking about sm (<150), med (150~178), large (178~200), xl (200+) as weight has very little to do with hand pocket size.

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Chop View Post
      sizes on boxing gloves would be nice, and I'm not talking about sm (<150), med (150~178), large (178~200), xl (200+) as weight has very little to do with hand pocket size.
      Your post is confusing, sorry if I'm mis-understanding. Are you wanting us to list glove sizes like this or not?

Small- < 150
      Med- 151-178
      Large- 179-200
      X- 200+

If not, how do you suggest we should we display the sizing?

To reiterate what you said; the different weight (oz) in our gloves do not reflect the hand compartment size. Many of our customers are confused by this.

Comment

About two years ago, I ordered the Everlast angle bag from titleboxing.com, along with a 300lb industrial spring, and a double clamp. It's stood up to tens of thousands of punches and is the best bag I've ever owned, also the first I've ever put on a spring. They shipped the stuff real professionally...After that they also sent me catalogs on the regular, and still to this day I get them. Good reading material, especially for the bathroom, I have like six title boxing catalogs in my bathroom. It's not just a catalog though, they have writeups and fighter interviews etc. After the olympics last year, they had a big section with Deontay Wilder being interviewed.

I only buy from titleboxing.com or ringside.com.

lates

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          I know your store sells the Everlast gear, and I have an Everlast full-coverage headgear and frankly, I hate the thing. It spins around on my head no matter how tightly I lace it; I spend a good chunk of the fight adjusting my headgear when I use it (I play music professionally, and use this headgear if I'm sparring the night before before a gig.) I griped about my headgear so much that my wife bought me the Rival headgear for Christmas a couple of years ago. The Rival headgear is oblong -- like a human skull -- and doesn't move around when I get hooked or grazed. Headgear in general needs a redesign, IMO. I think Rival is on the right track with their ergonomics on a lot of their gear.

Finally, I have wide feet, and my first pair of TITLE boxing shoes came apart at the instep of the right foot after about a month of 3-4 nights a week at the gym. I still go through shoes a couple of times a year; I use the Everlast lo-top shoes because they're cheap and they pivot good. If somebody made boxing shoes in widths I'd buy them.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for checking in.
          I have the same problem with my everlast headgear. Shots that would graze me would have me trying to fix my headgear while a guy is winging shots on me...I'm thinking about trying either the Rival, or the Cleto Reyes full open face headgear,even though it's pricey. Neat that you play music and box, both kinda correlate (both are creative arts )

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
            I have the same problem with my everlast headgear. Shots that would graze me would have me trying to fix my headgear while a guy is winging shots on me...I'm thinking about trying either the Rival, or the Cleto Reyes full open face headgear,even though it's pricey. Neat that you play music and box, both kinda correlate (both are creative arts )
            Unfortunately, I must say that Everlast is the worst company in regards to size correlation and this headgear is further proof of that.

I personally recommend the Rival headgear just as fraidycat mentioned above. Their products are second to none and they truely research every aspect of the product before it is available to the public.
            Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 07-07-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
              Unfortunately, I must say that Everlast is the worst company in regards to size correlation and this headgear is further proof of that.

I personally reccomend the Rival headgear just as fraidycat mentioned above. Their products are second to none and they truely research every aspect of the product before it is available to the public.
              Man, that says a lot about Rival if you're recommending them and giving them such high marks. Kudos.

Can you guys do the shoe width thing, though? 'Cuz that would be awesome.

Comment

Man, that says a lot about Rival if you're recommending them and giving them such high marks. Kudos.

I have no problem recommending any product that is as good as the Rival gear...it may be a bit more expensive but it's worth every penny IMO. I recently met with Neil and some of the other Rival Boxing employees while at the TITLE National tournament and they gave me some good insight on their current products as well as the new stuff they'll be introducing soon. I'll be sure to keep everyone on here posted.

GOOD THINGS ARE BEING INTRODUCED FROM RIVAL!

TITLE is also the exclusive US distributor of Rival products so the 20% off forum discount can be applied towards awesome stuff like this too!

Can you guys do the shoe width thing, though? 'Cuz that would be awesome.
                Boxing shoes in general run narrow for better ankle support. I usually recommend that you go with a 1/2 size bigger than what you would wear in a street shoe. The Nike Lo-Pro shoes are exceptionally narrow.

I doubt that we'll sell shoes with different widths simply because the shoes size usually correlates with the width of the foot. I will mention this in my next product meeting, however.
                Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 07-07-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
                  GOOD THINGS ARE BEING INTRODUCED FROM RIVAL!

TITLE is also the exclusive US distributor of Rival products so the 20% off forum discount can be applied towards awesome stuff like this too!
                  I didn't realize that you were distributing Rival. I will buy some stuff from you.

Comment

I heard Rival's gloves were ****, but that was like two years ago. I'm sure they've come a long way, they definately look ergonomic

Comment

So........how do we get this 20% discount? I'm looking to get shoes and headgear.

Comment

Working...
                      X