No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by austinlarg View Post
    So........how do we get this 20% discount? I'm looking to get shoes and headgear.

** Starting today, I can offer 20% off any order over $50.00 for members of this forum. To use this coupon you will need to contact me directly either through email (bretw@titleboxing.com) or by giving me a call at the office (1-800-999-1213 ext 5189) You will need to provide me with your user name. **

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post

Remember that you must place the order directly through me (either call or email me) to receive the 20% boxingscene.com discount.

I hope this answers your question.

Comment

thank god yall don't sell cleto reyes gloves. (just ordered 280.00 worth of **** from ringside, but it was before I saw the thread.)

Comment

How much is shipping to the UK?

Comment

I've been coaching for the last ten years. Shortly after seeing the Fighting gear, I immediately ordered a pair of the Fighting Pro Punch Mitts for myself and sparring gear for my 10yr old son hoping that the quality would be somewhat close to Winning but I have to say that it is not. The Fighting brand punch mitts have too much curve to them and they are slightly thicker, which makes them heavier and a little harder to work with. I should have got the Everlast pro mitts instead. My son used the sparring gear once then forgot it at the gym. That was the last time we saw it. I'm a big fan of Title gear specially because their shipping is a lot cheaper than Ringside; however, they need to give us coaches some type of reward or special deals not just the gym owners. After all we are the ones recommending the gear to the boxers. By the way, Title/Everlast should improve the ear protection on the amateur competition head gear. I like the Fighting head gear better. Send me a pair when ever you redesign the head gear I'll test it out in the lab/gym.
          Last edited by Pony Boy; 07-08-2009, 10:54 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            By the way, Title/Everlast should improve the ear protection on the amateur competition head gear. I like the Fighting head gear better.
            You know, I forgot about this. I got my right eardrum ruptured in Title headgear a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
              How much is shipping to the UK?
              It depends on what you order. If you'd like, send me a wish list and your shipping information and I can get you a rough quote.

I've been coaching for the last ten years. Shortly after seeing the Fighting gear, I immediately ordered a pair of the Fighting Pro Punch Mitts for myself and sparring gear for my 10yr old son hoping that the quality would be somewhat close to Winning but I have to say that it is not. The Fighting brand punch mitts have too much curve to them and they are slightly thicker, which makes them heavier and a little harder to work with. I should have got the Everlast pro mitts instead.
              Our goal when designing the Fighting Mitts were to be more comfortable and offer better protection than some of the Micro-Mitts we currently offer. While they are a bit heavier than lets say our Platinum Punch Mitt, they do offer better protection and are made of much more dense foam which also adds to the weight.

however, they need to give us coaches some type of reward or special deals not just the gym owners. After all we are the ones recommending the gear to the boxers.
              We are thinking of you guys as well! While we typically don't have a set discount rate for coaches, gyms, etc I do work specifically with everyone and can usually cut a better deal on equipment to you guys.

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
              You know, I forgot about this. I got my right eardrum ruptured in Title headgear a couple of years ago.
              Ouch! Sorry to hear Was it competition style headgear?

Comment

About customer service, I have to recognize that Title has better customer service than their competition. I have always received my orders on time and the only times I had back orders, they immediately emailed me to notify me and offered alternatives. And like I said before their shipping is cheaper than RS.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
                  Ouch! Sorry to hear Was it competition style headgear?
                  No, I was fighting at a charity smoker using the Classic Training Headgear. Didn't really hurt as much as it was just a major pain in the ass. My equilibrium was way off. Made for an interesting third round.

Comment

BTW, I had a chance to try the Rival Pro Sparring Gloves at my gym last night. I wanted a warm washcloth and a cigarette after I tried them on. Come payday I'm ordering a set from you.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                      BTW, I had a chance to try the Rival Pro Sparring Gloves at my gym last night. I wanted a warm washcloth and a cigarette after I tried them on. Come payday I'm ordering a set from you.
                      Rival never disappoints

Comment

Working...
                      X