Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn's advice is **** too. I think you are one of the people you speak of because I've seen you in here talking **** because you needed to feel superior. You don't know anything about boxing because you ain't no good at it. Honestly, your technique is sloppy too. If you went any slower you would come to a standstill! I would smash you up with just my jab.

Comment

i don't have any problem with this kid, and i'm not talking ****, but if you're 12-1 (12-2 now?) why are you still fighting in the novice class?

Comment

Why are people still even dealing with this kid? He posted a fight which blatantly shows his lack of skill and then has the balls to take certain points in the fight to illustrate "techniques" (which he doesn't even utilize). That right there should be enough to just tell the kid to **** off and stop wasting peoples time. This is the same type of bull**** I saw when I first joined and people were saying "weights are so bad for boxxerz dawg, dont phuck wit dem!" No advice is better than wrong advice, so if you're opinion sucks balls, leave it to yourself.

kthx.

PS. Shaun has been a ****** since he first joined.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
          i don't have any problem with this kid, and i'm not talking ****, but if you're 12-1 (12-2 now?) why are you still fighting in the novice class?
          I wasn't. It was a show that my gym was putting on. They knew I was sick so it was arranged as a semi in-house exhibition as the guy trains at another gym owned by my trainer. Obviously, I would have been in some deep **** if I stepped in there with an open fighter in my condition. I am not delusional.

I got slapped around pretty good when I stepped it up in sparring the week before the fight so I knew it was going to be trouble if I was fighting anyone good.

Fortunately, I had seen the kid before, I had sparred with him before, and I was comfortable taking the fight because of not only his inexperience, but because he doesn't hit very hard.

I had planned to work his body, since I know from first hand experience that he doesn't take it well to the body, but after I threw my one and only body shot in the 1st round I knew that I didn't have it in my legs to come in low like I needed too to deliver a good body shot.

Despite what many of you may think, I am not THAT stupid. I am in no condition to take part in a serious fight against a serious fighter. Bottom line, I love the sport and I wanted to get back in the ring after over a year without a fight, so we worked something out.

A 3 rounder against an inexperienced guy that we are familiar with.

Comment

Good on ya shawn. How old r ya by the way mate. I think everyone could tell if you were in better "condition" you would of won.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I wasn't. It was a show that my gym was putting on. They knew I was sick so it was arranged as a semi in-house exhibition as the guy trains at another gym owned by my trainer. Obviously, I would have been in some deep **** if I stepped in there with an open fighter in my condition. I am not delusional.

I got slapped around pretty good when I stepped it up in sparring the week before the fight so I knew it was going to be trouble if I was fighting anyone good.

Fortunately, I had seen the kid before, I had sparred with him before, and I was comfortable taking the fight because of not only his inexperience, but because he doesn't hit very hard.

I had planned to work his body, since I know from first hand experience that he doesn't take it well to the body, but after I threw my one and only body shot in the 1st round I knew that I didn't have it in my legs to come in low like I needed too to deliver a good body shot.

Despite what many of you may think, I am not THAT stupid. I am in no condition to take part in a serious fight against a serious fighter. Bottom line, I love the sport and I wanted to get back in the ring after over a year without a fight, so we worked something out.

A 3 rounder against an inexperienced guy that we are familiar with.

Comment

wait so was that fight only an exhibition shawn??

Comment

I don't know enough about AM boxing to say how good he is, but credit to him for posting a video of himself. Most of us wouldn't/haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
                    Because he is bull****ting about his bull**** record. If it was true he would prove it with a screenshot of his license showing photo and record. He is geeky enough to know how to upload that **** too.

Originally posted by angus the bull View Post
                    Good on ya shawn. How old r ya by the way mate. I think everyone could tell if you were in better "condition" you would of won.
                    Excuses excuses. He posted videos of when he was 'fit' and he was reminiscing about how fit he was doinf padwork. It was actually worse than his fight.
                    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I don't know enough about AM boxing to say how good he is, but credit to him for posting a video of himself. Most of us wouldn't/haven't.
                    Exhibitionism is just a habit and has nothing to do with courage. I would upload vids if I hung around with geeks who know how to do that **** and if I had nothing better to do. I show people I kno IRL my vids all the time and family members give me lots of money so I do not have to work and can puruse banging ****s like Shawn out. I'm not really bothered about his ****eness. I mean hinduw's videos were funny as ****! But he didn't talk so much **** and fool less knowledgeable people. Pseudo expert like this **** are bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                      Because he is bull****ting about his bull**** record. If it was true he would prove it with a screenshot of his license showing photo and record. He is geeky enough to know how to upload that **** too.

Excuses excuses. He posted videos of when he was 'fit' and he was reminiscing about how fit he was doinf padwork. It was actually worse than his fight.

Exhibitionism is just a habit and has nothing to do with courage. I would upload vids if I hung around with geeks who know how to do that **** and if I had nothing better to do. I show people I kno IRL my vids all the time and family members give me lots of money so I do not have to work and can puruse banging ****s like Shawn out. I'm not really bothered about his ****eness. I mean hinduw's videos were funny as ****! But he didn't talk so much **** and fool less knowledgeable people. Pseudo expert like this **** are bad news.

the hinduw aco**** used to be my account and it was a joke, there is a hinduw guy posting videos of himself on youtube but he doesn't post here.

Comment

Working...
                      X