Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He claimed to be 12-1 in a PM. When I called BS on this obvious lie, he disappeared from the board for a while. I'm guessing he was afraid I'd say it in public, and someone who knows him IRL would confirm he was lying.

PS: did you ever read the thread where he claimed that a punch decelerates halfway through, and is only going like 5mph at impact? That's almost as classic as Zelenoff...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      He claimed to be 12-1 in a PM. When I called BS on this obvious lie, he disappeared from the board for a while. I'm guessing he was afraid I'd say it in public, and someone who knows him IRL would confirm he was lying.

PS: did you ever read the thread where he claimed that a punch decelerates halfway through, and is only going like 5mph at impact? That's almost as classic as Zelenoff...
      yeah i remember something like that, i usualy tried to avoid reading shawns posts.

Comment

He said just as dumb which is when I put him on ginore. He got upset and did the same to me, but I don't think I care too much for his reatrded threads!

Comment

wow. talk about a forum ass kicking...

Anyway, ya likely brought a lot of it on yourself Shawn. Not that I like seeing anyone piled on so much. But surely it tells you something?

A bit of humility might help your cause. It sure couldn't hurt it.

Comment

He never learns! Your words will fall on deaf ears. He is an obnoxious imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post

why would that be a lie? hes now 12-2 tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
                why would that be a lie? hes now 12-2 tho!
                You've seen his videos. If he fought ******ed 13 dwarves with no arms, he wouldn't be 12-2 right now. There simply aren't 12 fighters out there, that he can beat, and it is also clear to anyone who knows what to look for, that he doesn't have that kind of experience.

Comment

He needs to fight Joe Calzaghe to seal his legacy.

Comment

He sounds like Brian Strege in that video haha

Comment

Originally posted by Genryu View Post
                      He needs to fight Joe Calzaghe to seal his legacy.
                      Calzaghe has been ducking Shawn his whole carreer

Comment

Working...
                      X