No announcement yet.

So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    You've seen his videos. If he fought ******ed 13 dwarves with no arms, he wouldn't be 12-2 right now. There simply aren't 12 fighters out there, that he can beat, and it is also clear to anyone who knows what to look for, that he doesn't have that kind of experience.
    I dunno, if he can't beat ******ed dwarves with no arms then really boxing isn't the sport for him. don't forget hes been real ill so for a boxer to be ill and win so often is incredible.

being sarcastic incase nobody catched on.

Comment

:
      Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
      I dunno, if he can't beat ******ed dwarves with no arms then really boxing isn't the sport for him. don't forget hes been real ill so for a boxer to be ill and win so often is incredible.

being sarcastic incase nobody catched on.
      I'm sure their shoulder roll would be better

Comment

at least he lost in style..
        he did the classic mayweather shoulder roll at 4:00
        sickk!!!

Comment

LOL at this thread. I criticized him for not being in shape at all, he told me he was sick blah blah but I htink this is as good as he can get. Anybody with skill would've stopped him.

The whole shoulder roll **** is pointless. He's not even a good novice fighter, nobody should be doing that at that age. That is a pro technique. Plus its pointless if you have no foot or handspeed. And he doesn't even know how to use it. He puts his right shoulder almost touching his rihgt knee. Could be knocked down easily by a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by ~satchel~ View Post
            My problem is that he complained about loosing because the other guy out legged him. There wasn't even a pace going.
            lol. the thing is though, the other dude was pretty bad too. He probably could've even won that fight if he didn't want to have P4P #1 shoulder roll dfense

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayeen View Post
              Calzaghe has been ducking Shawn his whole carreer
              Yeah I heard rumours about that!
              So its true!

Comment

You shouldn't be using a shoulder roll in the amatures to begin with. The punch point system does not favor it well at all.

Comment

It never ceases to amuse me the claims that people claim I have made.

Anyways, thank you for all the attention friends, I am thoroughly flattered.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    It never ceases to amuse me the claims that people claim I have made.

Anyways, thank you for all the attention friends, I am thoroughly flattered.
                    Are you truly shameless enough to deny what you said to me? I didn't think you could go any lower... "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                      Are you truly shameless enough to deny what you said to me? I didn't think you could go any lower... "peeleft:
                      I didn't deny what I said to you. It is factually correct. However, people are consistently asserting that I have claimed to be gods gift to fighters. I have not. People are consistently asserting that I have made some claim to magnificent hand speed. I have not. The list of amazing attributes that people claim I have assigned to myself is quite impressive.

Some people like to belittle others in an attempt to make themselves feel better. Thats fine with me. They can sling all the crap they want at me. This place remains a place to help others, thats what I try to do.

Most people here prefer to launch into adhominem attacks rather than to discuss that concepts that I present, yourself included. I don't blame you. Its much easier to call someone a liar than present them with legitimate questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X