No announcement yet.

Glass jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
    You think the quotes changed too ya ****ing idiot?
    no, i just find it amusing you tried to conceal your idiocy

Comment

• Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
      no, i just find it amusing you tried to conceal your idiocy
      Just 'cause you didn't understood what I meant, doesn't mean I'm the idiot.
      Ya ****ing ******, yet again you prove you just don't understand.

Comment

• put it this way, if you get knocked out whilst brushing your teeth, i wouldn't recomend a career in boxing.

Comment

• I can't believe how immature some of the guys on this forum are. Seriously, get a life, so the guy asked a silly question, big deal.

Comment

• lol natecampbell needs to brush his teeth he gna get koed by ali funeka.

Comment

• put it this way, if you get knocked out whilst brushing your teeth, i wouldn't recomend a career in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                put it this way, if you get knocked out whilst brushing your teeth, i wouldn't recomend a career in boxing.
                Jambo i love u lol funniest ownage ever! love this quote its so owned lol the guy even changed his nickname on forum and change his first posts lmao newb.

Comment

• a "glass Jaw" is a term in boxing which means a fighter fights with his mouth open. If you fight with your mouth open, you're suceptible to getting knocked out. Hence, glass jaw.

At least from what i've heard. I'm sure it means other things as well.
                  "So much glass in his jaw he coulda been a chandelier"

Comment

• Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
                    a "glass Jaw" is a term in boxing which means a fighter fights with his mouth open. If you fight with your mouth open, you're suceptible to getting knocked out. Hence, glass jaw.

At least from what i've heard. I'm sure it means other things as well.
                    "So much glass in his jaw he coulda been a chandelier"
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                      put it this way, if you get knocked out whilst brushing your teeth, i wouldn't recomend a career in boxing.
                      LOL!

Yea you definitely don't know how good your chin is until you catch a good shot in it. Step into the gym and test it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X