• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The greatness of this thread haha

Comment

• ~Just thought I would dig this out for old time's sake~

Comment

• Haha i remember reading this thread one of the first times ive been no this website

Comment

• I know for a fact that I have a glass jaw. The littliest punch f.ucks me up.

Comment

• There was a guy early in this thread who had mentioned brushing or taking care of your teeth could be a part of having a glass jaw. He was ridiculed and I believe left the thread.

But he was right, taking care of your teeth is an important aspect in not having a glass jaw...........Rockin'

Comment

• LOL! Legendary thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                  LOL! Legendary thread!
                  it really is and never will be forgotten haha.
                  He was so embarrassed he edited his post and left the thread lol but u can see him being quoted on the first page haha legend.
                  this gets bumped like every year jus for a laugh lmao ah good ol smoking j u really did urself in on this friend haha.
                  REMEMBER YOUR COLGATE BEFORE A BIG FIGHT LOL

Comment

• if ther ever was a thread that self ****ing owned someone this is it legend!

Comment

• I have a theory about Knockouts..I think there are two kinds..One is a concussion.. Somebody hits you hard enough to have your brain slam into the side if your skull..Then you have Inner Ear Knockouts..The inner ear is the balance area and your Jaw has a very important junction close to this area..Sometimes even a light force can radiate up the jaw to this and cause it to spasm or something..You can strengthen you neck to act as a shock absorber for Concussion resistance..You can Chew tough gum and do isometric exercises to build up the muscles that hold the jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X