Glass jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brush ur teeth children lol.

Comment

This is how you get a granite chin? I'm brushing my teeth 10 times a day now!

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        brush ur teeth children lol.
        Can someone actually help me with british amatuer scoring? because i stil dont get it i mean if this guy cant even get a point for a knockdown then what the heck does he have to do? more so what do i have to do?
        This was on tv channel 4 so proberly quite a few people watched it and felt disgusted i know i did.
        I gt better eyes then the judges i seen about 50 punches land but there was only 12 - 2 to ogogo the guy of big brother and the guy he was fighting knocked him down and got no point! wtf

If i was ogogo i would of been ashamed of that win i wudnet even be proud to be british champ when i won like that.

Well im super featherwieght/junior lightwieght at the moment im 129lbs been boxing for 4months but took 1 month of and its been killing me lol but im starting to get my fitness back.
        What recipes anyone got i havent been eating well at all that would fit my wieght class cause i want to be a pound for pound fighter and what training you reckon i should do? I am lookin to fight amatuer but my coach doesnt think im ready yet.
        By the way im 19 hehe.

i play this game its a java base boxing game its pretty fun once you get use to it and you play for titles also against human players across the world.
        www.onlineboxing.net its pretty dam fun karma would be appreciated thankz im new so i dont know if im allowed to put up sites but this is the only online boxing game out there and they are making a 3d version which is coming out in decemember which looks amazing.
        You can see me landing a short hook on another opponant of mine in my signature just look at my signature and you will see the graphics.
        well your a pro clown aren't ya ****
        Last edited by Smokin'J; 01-12-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
          You hear a lot of talk about glass jaws and china chins these days, mostly from people who have never boxed. Any man can be knocked out, you just have to hit him the right way. David Tua is considered by many to have a cast iron jaw, yet he was knocked out in the amateurs. Wladimir Klitschko has never been counted out yet many claim he has a glass jaw. Why bother to listen to the gossip? It is all bull****.
          I actually thought you knew your stuff, then you write something like that. I'm disappointed, Spud.

Comment

When does you'r chin/jaw stop growing?

Comment

Jack Dempsey used to chew the resin from pine trees to strengthen his chin muscles. Dunno whether it actually helped him, but he certainly had a cast iron jaw.

Comment

lol he edited all his dumbass posts at the start of the thread

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  They can still be read because people quoted him though

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                    You think the quotes changed too ya ****ing idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
                      They can still be read because people quoted him though
                      Yeah, I don't mind. =p

Comment

Working...
                      X