No announcement yet.

I tell ya.Boxing is alot alot more harder then what most ppl think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    You forgot to add the millions of dollars and women .. NOT to mention the Right to Dominate others and control lives...along with Fame and influence. living on the good side of money with loads of other doors to business ventures waiting for you to open them.

put that right before your NO!.

studying is good too... you could be the next Bill O'rieley or EVEN PRESISDENT BUSH!!
    You can get those college students that graduated and hire them.haha. Then you would be the boss of them.haha

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      Dude you're pretty delusional. You dont have to box all your damn life to see **** in boxing. My trainer started boxing at like 19,turned pro at 22. And he became a 2 time world champion,with loses only to elites and future greats or well known ppl.http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8418&cat=boxer. So dont throw that "you need to start at an early age stuff out. As long as you can pick stuff up quickly and accurately you can prosper in boxing.
      leija is ur trainer??? that's awesome i seen him fight gatti in AC once, and francisco bojado. he is a tough fighter. i didnt know he only started when he was 19, thats pretty cool. i'm a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        leija is ur trainer??? that's awesome i seen him fight gatti in AC once, and francisco bojado. he is a tough fighter. i didnt know he only started when he was 19, thats pretty cool. i'm a fan!
        Yeah he's my trainer.He's turned me around alot with editing my style for the best. He knows alot of tricks and has fought great ppl.So he knows what he's talking about. Even when I sparred him,he's tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Thats why its best to start early. I wish I would have taken boxing up when I was younger. Back when I was still willing to work hard and focus. Now that Im in College, I find it extremely hard to diet and train everyday, and thats without a job. I'm not sure how I could have juggled school, work, and boxing.

I have a lot of respect for any person who sticks with it. Thats why I hate when people call boxers bums. If they had any idea what it takes just to win one pro fight.
          me too imagine guy like Jaun Daiz who studies and is boxing lightweight champion? and the Japanese guy who beaten Martin Castillo on his 8th fight he is only a student too

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
          fuuuuccckkk cup stacking. Most frusterating/stupid thing in the world. Their is more of a chance of me becoming pound 4 pound #1 fighter in the world than me stacking cups like that. For one maybe after 5 minutes wouldnt you realize your wasting time...stacking cups..
          as long as theyget some money and enjoy it why not?

Yeah he's my trainer.He's turned me around alot with editing my style for the best. He knows alot of tricks and has fought great ppl.So he knows what he's talking about. Even when I sparred him,he's tricky.
          imagine what about the elite fight with there power and tricks the got in there pocket. just tells you you got a long road to become a champion. It nice that you changed trainer to Lejia is he still bald?

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            me too imagine guy like Jaun Daiz who studies and is boxing lightweight champion? and the Japanese guy who beaten Martin Castillo on his 8th fight he is only a student too

as long as theyget some money and enjoy it why not?

imagine what about the elite fight with there power and tricks the got in there pocket. just tells you you got a long road to become a champion. It nice that you changed trainer to Lejia is he still bald?
            He's still bald and Ive fought numerous of pros. I think I'll be sparring the number 1 ranked guy in San Antonio soon. He goes to my gym.http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7792&cat=boxer If I got a long way to go then so be it. But by the comments at my gym by pros and ppl that know what there talking about.I might not really due to my speed,power and defense. But I'm taking things step by step. No rushing here.

Comment

He's still bald and Ive fought numerous of pros. I think I'll be sparring the number 1 ranked guy in San Antonio soon. He goes to my gym.http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7792&cat=boxer If I got a long way to go then so be it. But by the comments at my gym by pros and ppl that know what there talking about.I might not really due to my speed,power and defense. But I'm taking things step by step. No rushing here.
              kinda cool win over Jaun Lazcanio and some top contende loss like Ben Tackie, Vivan Harris, Shane Mosely and Cosmo Rivera.

but he drew Larry Mosely as a revenage

Comment

Dude you're pretty delusional. You dont have to box all your damn life to see **** in boxing. My trainer started boxing at like 19,turned pro at 22. And he became a 2 time world champion,with loses only to elites and future greats or well known ppl.http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8418&cat=boxer. So dont throw that "you need to start at an early age stuff out. As long as you can pick stuff up quickly and accurately you can prosper in boxing.
                duuude Leija's your trainer? Thats awesome dude hes truly a great warrior and i liked watching his fights. Think you could send me his autograph? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                  duuude Leija's your trainer? Thats awesome dude hes truly a great warrior and i liked watching his fights. Think you could send me his autograph? lol
                  haha. If you really wanted it sure.He's good friends with Oscar De la Hoya too.

Comment

haha. If you really wanted it sure.He's good friends with Oscar De la Hoya too.
                    it a good thing that you could have access to some world class sparring even spar with Mayweather for his Hatton bout.

Just have to prove him that you could withstand and exceed his expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                      it a good thing that you could have access to some world class sparring even spar with Mayweather for his Hatton bout.

Just have to prove him that you could withstand and exceed his expectations.
                      Yeah I know. Thats what Im planning to do. It will be a good year end for me. I can see it. I even had former NBA players look at me spar yesterday.haha. I hope he brings some Spurs or tell them about it. He was impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X