• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    3 sets of flat bar
    4 sets of cencentration curls
    3 sets of preachers for outside bicep.
    No pullups or chinups? Oh no, they have the unfortunate side effect of making you stronger, being functional in the real world, and oh yeah... they're harder than curls...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      No pullups or chinups? Oh no, they have the unfortunate side effect of making you stronger, being functional in the real world, and oh yeah... they're harder than curls...
      Pull ups are in the back work out that I do before the biceps as well as a warm up I do every morning.

Edit: and stop trolling me, the guy asked the question, I answered it, if you dont like, dont ****ing read it, tough guy.

Comment

Yeah, but biceps are good for ripped fibras. They make you crack mad skullz and own your town.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          Yeah, but biceps are good for ripped fibras. They make you crack mad skullz and own your town.
          Biceps are underrated. They are good to carry girls to bed.

Comment

Pull ups are in the back work out that I do before the biceps as well as a warm up I do every morning.

Edit: and stop trolling me, the guy asked the question, I answered it, if you dont like, dont ****ing read it, tough guy.
            back down from the sted head

Comment

forget bicep training, just take some aspirine and you'll get diamond cut 17's in no time

Comment

Trolling you??? When you post a reply on a forum, people are gonna post replies to your reply. Sometimes you won't like what they write. You might as well learn to live with it, it'll happen MANY times in the future.

Comment

The best way to work your biceps is to do about 20-30 sets using very light weights, maybe 5-6 lbs. Why the low weights? Well heavy weights are hard to lift, and you may give up if it isn't easy. Stick to the lightest, easiest weights you can find. Come on this is exercise, not work. You're here to pump your guns, flex, and look cool. As for form, don't worry about it. It's really tiring to lift weights with proper form, so don't bother bringing the weight all the way down. A few inches should suffice.

You should spend at least two hours on biceps. This is crucial. The most important factor when lifting weights is the time spent. You should spend at least 4 hours in the gym, bare minimum, and at least 2 1/2 of those hours should be spent on bicep curls. The other hour and a half should be spent getting drinks of water (gotta hydrate) and talking to your buds (when they're taking breaks from their own brutal bicep routines).

You might read otherwise but there's really no need to diversify your training; just do basic curls. Why? Well, every other bodypart you work out naturally. Squats? Why bother, just go for a brisk walk to get in all the exercise your legs should ever need for boxing. Deadlift? Nah, you use your lower back to stand up anyway and your hamstrings should take a beating from that brisk walk you're doing once a week. Chest? Come on, do you wanna look like some sissy woman? The way I see it, bicep curls are the only exercise that matters. Just make sure you do many, many sets of them, and grunt and groan with every rep to "psyche" yourself up. You'll find that by completely ignoring the rest of your body and working only your biceps, you'll build a physique that's sure to turn heads.

And stomachs.

Comment

If you want big arms then train your entire body with basic compound movements neglecting no body part and train for strength incrementally and always incorporate power movements.

I gained 100 lbs of bodyweight during my high school school years training this way. When you gain size and strength in the major muscle groups it has a ripple effect on the arms and they will grow. You only need 6-8 sets for biceps once or twice a week if you are training the rest of the body properly.

Comment

How much ****ing Karma do I have to spread around before giving it to Kid Achilles again? Awesome post, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X