Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Backs Andy Ruiz To Beat Deontay Wilder, Become a Force at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, an IN SHAPE Ruiz and Wilder due to Wilders ridiculously lazy way of fighting where he decides not to throw a punch unless it’s a big right hand means Ruiz is a threat to outbox him on the cards with inactivity. However an out of shape Ruiz just gets handled either on points or stopped. Even a supremely in shape Ruiz wasn’t able to decisively beat Parker and I think wilder stops Parker pretty easily. Ruiz CAN win but I don’t think it’s likely and I certainly wouldn’t ever listen to Edward’s take on any fight especially not anything having to deal with Wilder who Hearn will be forever miffed at for not signing with him and selling dayzin subscriptions for him

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      Wilder is a wierdo for sure but Eddie acts like we don't remember them asking for a specific amount, being offered that amount, then turning the fight down.
      Seems as though you forgot when asked a meeting to discuss the specifics, Finkle canceled not once but twice and said meetings are counter productive. The only ones who bought into that stupidity was the Wilder fans who didn’t know any better because they are new to the sport and tuned in right around the time A.J defeated Wlad .

Edit : Oh yea and a 24 hour time line to agree to secret terms ,how do you guys fall for this stuff and blame Hearn ? Ha
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-19-2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Motivated in shape Andy whoops Wilder ......

Comment

Wilder better stick to fighting unranked bums if he wants another crack at the title. I'm sure his management team will keep him away from the top 5 just as they did during his title reign. This clown only fought one mandatory in 5 years. Enough said.

Comment

deontayduckus wilderquackus was broken this month a year ago.

Comment

It's an interesting fight. Ruiz has a good chin, good power, good technique and fast hands. He's slow on his feet and lacks range and discipline (outside the ring). Wilder has elite power and is long and athletic with recuperative ability. He can be out outboxed and outbullied.

Wilder would need to snipe him from range and use his mobility. If he throws heavy and misses, Ruiz will blitz him with fast hard punches. Each fighter's strengths really take advantage of the other's weakness. If I was to wager, I'd go Ruiz.

Comment

Stubborn Donkey Denial Wilder is now just another Marcellus Wilder. He'll be getting knocked cold everytime out from now on, just like his soft chinned little brother

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                  You can't take anything that Hearn says seriously.
                  Preach Frog

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Edward Hearn is a filthy disgusting individual. Still pushing that “Wilder didn’t want the fight” propaganda. It just never stops. He spun thousands of casual nationalistic drunkard chavs up with that lie. If you don’t want to sign your career away to Edward and fight on an app and take whatever money he says you should take then you “don’t want the fight.” And hearn’s little nerd fans just eat this stuff up lol
                    But Wilder literally said with his very own mouth that he turned down a fight with AJ to take less money against Fury. Are you seriously this stupid?

Comment

Usyk destroys Ruiz EZ

Comment

Working...
                      X