Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Backs Andy Ruiz To Beat Deontay Wilder, Become a Force at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Hearn always viewed Ruiz as the worst match up for A.J . Hearns views is nothing to with the the win or rematch loss

“In fact, it’s a similar fight to Jarrell Miller other than Andy has got much quicker hands and punches harder, his reach is a bit smaller but he gets on the inside faster. ‘I think the style is not great for Joshua”

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/30/eddie...fight-9352444/
    Hearn picked ruiz because he was a low ranked, short, obese easy win for AJ. Same reason he picked Miller, big baby is fat and slow and had no chance against AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Back when ? HA

Ruiz had a boxing hiatus from 2016 to 2018 after the Parker fight why would he bring up Ruiz name back when ?

Hearn also said this ,

“I know AJ cleaned him out in two rounds, but it was a great performance. Charles Martin can fight. Still, it was a good fight then, and it’s a good fight now. Charles Martin might beat Deontay Wilder,” said Hearn.

Let me guess he’s saying it to save face because A.J did terrible against Martin right ?

It’s like,one poster said on here if Hearn said water was wet you guys would argue it . Ha
      Martin vs AJ wasn't even a real fight. It was belt hand over ceremony to hand over the belt that Eddie bought for AJ

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        So Hearn said Ruiz was a serious threat to Joshua, had fast hands and a style to give Joshua headaches.

Everybody disagreed and made Ruiz a massive under dog. We should ignore what Hearn has to say as he is just a sleazy promoter who has to say stuff like that.

And low and behold Hearn was right and EVERYBODY ELSE was wrong and Joshua had an absolute nightmare at the fast hands of Ruiz. But still he's just a sleazy promoter and we shouldnt listen to a word he says.
        Hearn talks up every opponent . That's literally his job. Regardless of how rubbish they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Hearn talks up every opponent . That's literally his job. Regardless of how rubbish they are.
          And each time tells everyone how worried he is..........and I don't blame him!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            I back Ruiz as well. Wilder has been broken, he will never be the same after Fury destroyed him physically and mentally.
            Oh man, brace yourself. With a coment like that 1hourBum should be showing up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              Oh man, brace yourself. With a coment like that 1hourBum should be showing up soon.
              Lol I welcome that clown and the other 3 Wilder fans in existence. They are easy shut down every time they get going.

Comment

Gotta believe that’s a fan friendly fight. Both guys come to fight. Both guys need a win!

Comment

Edward Hearn is a filthy disgusting individual. Still pushing that “Wilder didn’t want the fight” propaganda. It just never stops. He spun thousands of casual nationalistic drunkard chavs up with that lie. If you don’t want to sign your career away to Edward and fight on an app and take whatever money he says you should take then you “don’t want the fight.” And hearn’s little nerd fans just eat this stuff up lol

Comment

Ruiz in fit and in shape was always gonna be trouble ... for Wilder and anyone else. LoL, no one knows that better than cherry-picking-gone-wrong hearn though.

Comment

Wilder is a wierdo for sure but Eddie acts like we don't remember them asking for a specific amount, being offered that amount, then turning the fight down.

Comment

Working...
                      X