Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Backs Andy Ruiz To Beat Deontay Wilder, Become a Force at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Ruiz -Wilder is 50 -50 fight.

Leave a comment:

• 15round
    replied
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Because he beat AJ

Itís unlikely isnít it.

Ruiz is a decent fighter but thatís as far as it goes. Heís fat, and does nothing overly well other than having very fast hands for a man as obese as he is.
    What does that say about the other HW's if he is just a decent and obese fighter? It says Fury is afraid to clean up the division before he retires. AJ doesn't want to fight him a third time. If he is so good why doesn't he clean up the division? And Wilder he is just doing nothing and consider him retired. So who does that leave in the HW division that has fought anyone of significance? Yea, just a fat guy who is only decent. So what does that say about the HW's?

Leave a comment:

• Akutalee
    replied
    You lack common sense, he wasn't asked back then idiot
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Yeah.... Because AJ lost to Ruiz thatís why.

Whatever Hearn said to spin Ruiz being a good opponent for AJ is irrelevant. He didnít say Ruiz would beat Wilder back then.

Heís saying it now after AJ lost to Ruiz and that is the sole and only reason heís saying it.

Leave a comment:

• Akutalee
    replied
    Don't mind the idiot the hate on hearn is too much
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    What is Hearn promoting ?

Leave a comment:

• MrFistz
    replied
    Look at you clowns Eddie Hearn runs his mouth to continue to throw dogs off the scent and you fools go for it hook, line, and sinker.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ruiz beat Wilder, wasn't Wilder dropped by a fat guy before? Ruiz is tough, skilled and has fast hands. Wilder had the range and that right hand always gives him a chance against anybody but he's a really flawed boxer.
    I bet wilder won't get dropped 4 times and quit in the corner.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
    Get your facts right. That was the dazn offer that we already knew about & it was a dazn contract with an Aj fight further down the line & not an immediate fight. Stop acting like a sheep that that's new news. Bahhh

Wilder already had Brazeale & arguably a more difficult fight with Fury lined up & just after the offer Aj got rag dolled by Ruiz xD
    Wilder still wouldn't have got his shot because of rematch clauses, oldmandatories & the fact Aj only fight's every 6-9 months pre pandemic.

Then on top of that dazn themselves admit they got the offer wrong in the details ya see there were no guarantees of an Aj fight. 1 aj could loose & he did. 2 Aj doesn't have a dazn contract matchroom does.

Man i with there was 1 name 1 face 1 title. All we get is this bs politics & us fans squabbling he said she said instead of discussing what should have been in 18 a great fight. Now it'll never happen.
    Dead right.

Facts are Eddie could never have guaranteed AJ title fight in a contract, as AJ was committed to Ruiz/ Miller fight and rematches.

And as it turned out, AJ lost his belts and had no belts to bring to unification fight.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
    In 2018 on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson Aj said & i quote "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020.
    No heavyweight who wants to prove they're the best should ever utter those words.
    Right there Aj lost me as a fan. He's a duck.
    Then all the unsignable flat fee offers were made & they even turned down 50 mill 1 fight deal Hearn crying there's no venue despite right now Hearn is making a 50 50 deal with Fury with no venue xD
    Don't get me wrong Wilders no better a year later he turns down 120 mill but he did have arguably a more difficult fight lined up against Fury after Brazeale.
    They were both content to milk they're belts & avoid each other squabbling like children whos the A-side. Aj hiding behind his oldmandatories & now he's boxed all the 38 to 41 year olds Hearns crying we might dump all the belts. Yeah right!
    Hearns just having a wind up kicking Wilder while he's down.
    Wilder Aj will never happen. We all know Hearns gassy hypejob is chinny.
    AJ and Hearn continue cherry picking the oldest , shortest, fattest opponents they can find. They even lining up a shot at cruiserweight Usyk.

While ignoring the the top 2 x guys in the division.

Leave a comment:

• ddeg10
    replied
    All four of these guys need to get their asses in the ring In whatever combination they want. Enough waiting around

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Hearn said A.J is the underdog against Fury .

I donít think you guys can just accept he likes Ruiz over Wilder , he gives Martin a chance as well is he promoting Martin ? If anything he would want to big up Wilder for a possible down the line fight so it points to the fact every time he makes a valid point you guys bottle it when heís more then honest compared to most posters on here , mainly because most donít know about boxing more then Hearn himself , you guys are obsessed . Ha
    There you go assuming. Ruiz beat AJ in embarrassing fashion and of course he is going to say that Ruiz will become a force.

You need to learn to read.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X