Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: Most People Still Know Me For Giving Fury A Tough Fight, Time To Change That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My peanut money will go on Breazeale inside 5 or 6.

I think Wallin has been overrated thanks to the Fury fight, and Breazeale can take him out with one punch if he manages to land.

Comment

My money is on all in Wallin. Hope he can get a real breakthrough performance as he deserves it. Always happy for the HW division to gain another player, and if he has an real aspirations, Otto needs to defeat breazele comprehensively

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        The one thing about Breazeale is his fights are always entertaining. That will help him get meaningful fights. Chisora still gets big fights with double digit losses. Fans want to be entertained & guys like Breazeale & Chisora provide those kind of fights.
        Perfectly said. And those who beat these two fighters you mentioned are rightfully elevated in doing so

Comment

Nearly every publication and boxing "guru" has Wallin winning this one. Breazeale has yet to prove he can win a top fight. But neither has Wallin. I know most Fury fans desperately want Wallin to validate the hard time he gave Fury by winning a few fights against respected competition.

I do not buy either of these guys as anything but "B" level talents. But either guy can put himself in a nice place for a couple of paydays with a win. With Joshua/Fury working on a set rematch to their unification fight, that leaves nearly every other top HW out there in need of opponents for 2021. Wilder, Dubois and Ruiz need to rebuild. Ortiz, Parker/Fa winner and the Whyte/Povetkin loser will need wins to stay viable. Throw in Gassiev looking to build a resume, and Pulev, Chisora and Hughie Fury all looking to try and stay relevant and this fight actually has some mild stakes to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            My peanut money will go on Breazeale inside 5 or 6.

I think Wallin has been overrated thanks to the Fury fight, and Breazeale can take him out with one punch if he manages to land.
            I mean, that is a legit outcome on this. Breazeale has had more tests than Wallin who has a very respectable showing against arguably the top HW working right now, but then a bunch of club fighters and a few heads of cabbages on his resume. How bad does Braezeale want this, and how irritated is he that Wallin is getting all the press?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              How bad does Braezeale want this, and how irritated is he that Wallin is getting all the press?
              As Prince Hamlet would have it, "that is the question". Breazeale is also physically massive, as opposed to Wallin's frame. I would be extremely annoyed to see the Swedish on his bicycle.

Comment

Breazale lost badly vs wilder but was able to keep up till round 4-5 with aj. But can now be out of training.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                  Breazale lost badly vs wilder but was able to keep up till round 4-5 with aj. But can now be out of training.
                  Breazeale trained harder for this fight , 7 weeks with Able Sanchez in big bear ,so he had access to a bigger boxing program and sparring , not sure Wallin had all this at his gym which is much smaller in the city with Covid around .

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    I mean, that is a legit outcome on this. Breazeale has had more tests than Wallin who has a very respectable showing against arguably the top HW working right now, but then a bunch of club fighters and a few heads of cabbages on his resume. How bad does Braezeale want this, and how irritated is he that Wallin is getting all the press?
                    On the flip side how many boxers in history have fought a Tyson Fury level fighter in their 21st fight with no step up fight ? I say 21 because he had a NC leading up to that one .

Wallin will be the biggest unit Breazeale has faced with top skills not including A.J , this one isn’t about Wallin knocking him out ,it’s can Breazeale stop Wallin by wearing him down but he won’t do that if he cannot cut the ring off and Wallin has the most underated footwork ,I’d dare to say maybe the best mover while still being in punching range .

Remember they offered Breazeale the fight , Gamache has to have a bullet proof map going into this one , if Breazeale can win he beat a very formidable guy the odds are probably dead on .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Breazeale trained harder for this fight , 7 weeks with Able Sanchez in big bear ,so he had access to a bigger boxing program and sparring , not sure Wallin had all this at his gym which is much smaller in the city with Covid around .
                      I didnt know this. Very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X