Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    I felt like I needed to take a shower after reading how sleezy and slimy all parties involved acted. As far as the sport is concerned, it would be better off if they all just disappeared from boxing (WBA, King, Stiverne, Charr, Bryan, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Stiverne stands on the precipice of immortality. To join the few 2 time HW champions. Rumors flying that King’s website crashed due to rush of casual sports fan demand for this epic battle.

Leave a comment:

• Rodbox
    replied
    Corruption at its finest how the hell can Stiverne have another title shot even if it’s a “regular” title ? The WBC already set the corruption standard by allowing Stiverne to rematch Wilder and Wilder to fight Breazeale now WBA is serving up this crap

Leave a comment:

• El_Cholo
    replied
    WBA simply don't give a ****.

really needs to be an insurrection against that mob.

Leave a comment:

• RightJabLikeZab
    replied
    War oquendo

Leave a comment:

• drablj
    replied
    comedy of the year

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Guess I should turn my ringer on, I might get a call to fight for a WBA cruiserweight belt

Leave a comment:

• Tatabanya
    replied
    I can't believe what I'm reading. These guys have no shame.

Leave a comment:

• Deleted
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Biggest HW fight of the year so far. Winner faces Fury-AJ winner for undisputed-undisputed champion.
    Unless it turns into something along the lines of what happened to Josh Warrington vs Xu Can.

IMHO the winner will probably fight Fres and from there King will disappear and let the other promoters pick up the mess.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Jesus the WBA is such a ****ing joke. Stiverne wasn't even ranked by the WBA...Oquendo gonna sue the living **** outta them for this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X