Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob
    replied
    Again dragging the sport of boxing further down the drain.
    No name's in any ranking systems top 15 mentioned for what is supposed to be a world title.
    As for the fight one finally broke out in the 9th, Bryan's jab won the night & Stiverne looked fresh for what 43? Then the 11th Brayn stepped it up & Stiverne was as exhausted as he was hurt until that 2nd knock down where it should have been stopped.

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Wonder if Charr is gonna buy the fight

Leave a comment:

• Califire209
    replied
    "WBA=Cancer to Boxing!"

Leave a comment:

• Rikanlynx86
    replied
    Anyone know what time the show starts?

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    The tension builds as the two warriors prepare in their dressing rooms at a nearby youth hostel

Leave a comment:

• K Man
    replied
    The WBA needs to be financially punished! Fres Oquendo & Mahmoud Charr should join forces and strike a Class Action suit for the handling of Mandatories and Champions.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
    Unless it turns into something along the lines of what happened to Josh Warrington vs Xu Can.

IMHO the winner will probably fight Fres and from there King will disappear and let the other promoters pick up the mess.
    I was joking btw. I don’t reckon Fres ever fights again. I think he’s happy just picking up the step aside fees.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    This is like watching Comedy Central.

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    Winner gets Jake Paul, I think Jake can do it.

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Lol Stiverne is ranked around 14 or 15. Minus Joshua, Charr and Helenius he is still ranked outside of the top 10. Why him over anybody in the top 10? Where is Joe Joyce ranked? Joyce who completely demolished him?

Fkking Stiverne hasn't won a fight since 2015 and that was nobody of any note. No wonder ppl are starting to want to ignore these BS crazy Boxing organisations.

The WBA is officially embarrassing and I would love to start seeing fighters and promoters start to turn their backs on these belts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X